EVENTBRITE (EB) Stocks
📊 Eventbrite, Inc. is an entertainment company based in the United States. Services are offered across the globe in more than 30 countries. The company’s portfolio offers an event management and a ticketing website to promote events such as marathons, community rallies, music festivals, fundraisers, air guitar contests, conferences and gaming competitions.
📊 Events can be booked, shared and found online. Event creators uses the company’s broad technology platform services to plan, promote and produce live events at low prices and boost ticket sales while solving challenges related to producing live events.
📊 Eventbrite, Inc. is headquartered in San Francisco, California and has offices in Dublin, Nashville, Mendoza, London, Cork, Berlin, Melbourne, Amsterdam, São Paulo and Melbourne. It employs approximately 1 100 people.
HISTORY OF EVENTBRITE
- In 2006 the company is founded by Kevin and Julia Hartz and Renaud Visage. It is first known as Mollyguard Corporation and is the first major United States player in the Industry. In 2008 Eventbrite, Inc. is incorporated and opens its headquarters in San Francisco.
- During the next few years the company raises a total funding of $ 334 million through financing and a private equity round.
- In 2017 it buys Nvite, an event tech startup company from D.C. The same year it buys Ticketfly for a price of $ 200 million.
- In 2018 Eventbrite starts trading on the New York Stock Exchange as a public company. A Spanish ticketing service, Ticketea, is purchased. Later in 2018, the company buys a ticketing and event registration company from Vancouver named Picatic.
VISION & VALUES OF EVENTBRITE
- Eventbrite, Inc.’s mission is to provide positive, live experiences around the globe in order to bring people together, fulfilling the human desire to bond and form friendships.
- It offers quality services at affordable prices. The company enables its customers – the event creators – to achieve success and flawlessly plan live entertainment around the globe, which allow its customers to focus their energy on the success of the event with its integrated platform.
- The company values its employees, customers and shareholders. Shareholders are offered great earnings and business is conducted with integrity, high ethical standards, trust and a positive attitude.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF EVENTBRITE
- Eventbrite, Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “EB”.
- Data analysis for the company’s quarterly period ending June 30, 2019 reports a net revenue of $ 80,758 thousand. Total assets are $ 890,671 thousand and gross profit is $ 49,685 thousand. Cash and cash equivalents are $ 500,454 thousand.
- Net cash provided by (used in) operating activities are $ 29,002 thousand. Net cash provided by financing activities is $ 538 thousand.