EVOLUTION MINING (EVN) Shares
ABOUT EVOLUTION MINING
📊 Evolution Mining Limited is a gold exploration company with operations in Western Australia. Its headquarters is in Sydney and the company employs about 817 people. It owns the gold mines Cracow, Edna May, Mt Rawdon, and Pajingo as well as the Mt Carlton development project.
📊 The company started in 2010, when it became necessary to create a new mid-tier gold producer in Australia to fill a void in the gold mining sector.
📊 In 2011, Jake Klein, with the assistance of a small management team, set out on a series of deals to form Evolution Mining Limited.
📊 Since then the company has grown to become a leading global mid-tier gold mining company by delivering a reliable operating performance and executing on a clear strategy of upgrading the quality of the asset portfolio.
📊 Today Evolution Mining Limited is one of the lowest cost gold producers in the world.
OVERVIEW OF EVOLUTION MINING
- Evolution Mining Limited is a gold company engaged in operating, identifying and developing gold related mining projects in Australia and New Zealand.
- It owns and operates approximately seven gold mines in Western Australia. The Cowal operation is an open pit mining operation with production from a range of different faces within the single pit.
- The Edna May gold mineralization consists of high-grade reef structures, and associated stock work veining hosted within approximately three en-echelon tonalitic gneiss intrusions.
- The Mt Carlton project is a high-sulfidation epithermal style deposit with mineralization occurring within felsic volcanic rocks on the northern margin of the Permian Bowen Basin.
VISION & VALUES OF EVOLUTION MINING
- Evolution Mining Limited vision is to create Australia’s premier gold company. In achieving this, it has a clear and consistent strategy to build a reputation for reliability and transparency, reduce all-in sustaining costs, increase free cash flow per share, increase return dividends, and extend mine life.
- The company’s values of safety, excellence, accountability and respect guides its behaviors and decisions in the workplaces every day.
- Shareholders who purchase company shares can rest assured of superior value.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF EVOLUTION MINING
- Evolution Mining Limited trades on Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and lists under the stock symbol EVN. The company forms part of the ASX 100.
- In 2019, the company reports a record statutory net profit of $ 218.2 million. This was achieved on the back of operating mine cash flow of $ 771.5 million, net mine cash flow of $ 497.8 million, and free cash flow of $ 291.6 million.
- These continued strong results moved the balance sheet to a net cash position and allowed it to further increase the final dividend declared in August 2019 by 50% to 6 cents per share fully franked.
- Underlying profit after tax decreased by 13% to $ 218.2 million.
Buy EVOLUTION MINING stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase EVOLUTION MINING Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy EVOLUTION MINING Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN EVOLUTION MINING STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE EVOLUTION MINING STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of EVOLUTION MINING stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy EVOLUTION MINING stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?