EVOQUA WATER TECHNOLOGIES (AQUA) Stocks
ABOUT EVOQUA WATER TECHNOLOGIES
📊 Evoqua Water Technologies Corp. provides water to municipalities and industrial companies.
📊 Its portfolio offers cost effective mobile and emergency water supply, discharge clean water, advanced technologies, reliable treatment systems, regulatory and environmental compliance as well as other solutions and services. These are provided to customers across the globe with expertise of more than a hundred years.
📊 The company’s Vortisand brand offers a wide variety of filters, cooling towers, water loops and removes submersible pumps. The brand has more than 2 500 installations in locations across the Middle East, North America and South America.
📊 Evoqua Water Technologies Corp has more than 4 000 employees and is headquartered in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania.
You might also like: BOX STOCKS
HISTORY OF EVOQUA WATER TECHNOLOGIES
- In 1957 Magneto-Chemie B.V. is founded by Dr. Henri Beer. The company specialize in titanium anodes with platinum coatings.
- In 1997 Delta Works is completed after a flood in 1957. It protects the south-west area of The Netherlands and supplies anodes to construct dams and protect it from corrosion.
- In 1999 the company adds anode technology to its portfolio, used for water softening procedures with electrohemical. In 2001 the company presents longer lifespan coatings and upgrades its quality system. In 2002 it changes its name to MAGNETO Special Anodes B.V.
- In 2004 the company buys Cumberland Electrochemical Ltd assets. This expands the company’s portfolio into the development, assembling and replacing of electrochemical cells that is used for seawater electrolysis.
- In 2008 Magneto (Suzhou) Special Anodes Trading Company is opened in China, the company’s manufacturing facility.
- In 2009 the company buys EUREKA 2012, a wastewater treatment company. It also participates in EU research project, BioElectroMET. The company purchases other businesses to expand its portfolio and later changes its name to Evoqua Water Technologies Corp.
VISION & VALUES OF EVOQUA WATER TECHNOLOGIES
- Evoqua Water Technologies Corp.’s mission is to provide its millions of customers with clean water. The company protects water and the environment. Sustainability affects the company’s every-day decision making.
- With the Evoqua Water Sustainability Awards the company encourages and awards its customers that understand the importance of protecting water, as it is the planet’s most valuable resource. Georgia Aquarium is the 2019 Evoqua Water Sustainability Awards winner for research, educating, preserving water and exceptional animal care.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF EVOQUA WATER TECHNOLOGIES
- Evoqua Water Technologies Corp. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “AQUA”.
- Data analysis for the company’s quarterly period ended June 30, 2019 reports a revenue from product sales and services of $ 360,434 thousand. Gross profit is $ 111,294 thousand. Total operating expenses are $ 84,765 thousand. Total assets are $ 1,671,455 thousand.
- Cash and cash equivalents are $ 61,122 thousand. Dividends paid to non-controlling interest in the 9 months ending June 30, 2019 are $ 750 thousand. Investors can buy reasonably priced shares now.
You might also like: BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA STOCKS
LATEST NEWS EVOQUA WATER TECHNOLOGIES
Buy EVOQUA WATER TECHNOLOGIES stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase EVOQUA WATER TECHNOLOGIES Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy EVOQUA WATER TECHNOLOGIES Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN EVOQUA WATER TECHNOLOGIES STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE EVOQUA WATER TECHNOLOGIES STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of EVOQUA WATER TECHNOLOGIES stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy EVOQUA WATER TECHNOLOGIES stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : BANKUNITED STOCKS