FIAT CHRYSLER AUTOMOBILES (FCAU) Stocks
ABOUT FIAT CHRYSLER AUTOMOBILES
📊 Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. is the 8th largest automobile company in the world.
📊 The Italian-American company designs, manufactures, engineers and sells vehicles, its components and related production systems which can be purchased in 135 countries. The company’s portfolio offers SUV’s, passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and trucks.
📊 Its brand portfolio includes Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Chrysler, RAM Trucks, Maserati, Jeep, Dodge and Lancia. The company operates through its subsidiaries, of which FCA Italy and FCA US are its two main subsidiaries. FCA Italy, previously known as Fiat Group Automobiles, handles all Italian based brands such as Alfa Rome, Fiat and VM Motori, an engine manufacturing company.
📊 FCA US, previously known as Chrysler Group LLC, handles the American brands like Chrysler, Jeep and Mopar services and parts.
📊 Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V.’s main headquarters is located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and its financial headquarters in London, the United Kingdom. The company has approximately 198 600 employees.
HISTORY OF FIAT CHRYSLER AUTOMOBILES
- In 2009 Fiat Group, the United Auto Workers pension fund and Canadian government buy stakes in Chrysler Group.
- Fiat originally owns 20 percent stake and in 2012 it purchases more stakes, totaling its equity stake in Chrysler at 58.5 percent.
- Fiat buys the remaining 41.5 percent in 2016.
- It changes its name to Fiat Chrysler in 2014 when the two companies merges into a holding company.
- The company starts trading on the New York stock Exchange. The price paid for Chrysler totals at $ 49 billion.
- In 2019 Fiat Chrysler Automobiles announces that it would invest $ 4.5 billion in a Michigan manufacturing plant, creating approximately 6 500 jobs. A Detroit Jeep factory worth $1.6 billion is included in the plans.
VISION & VALUES OF FIAT CHRYSLER AUTOMOBILES
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. values its communities and environment and operates responsibly. The company is committed to minimizing its environmental footprint and its vision is to create a sustainable future. It reduces and recycles water consumption and minimizes energy usage.
- The company uses technologies and procedures to recycle more and use less. During 2018 Fiat Chrysler reduced its plants’ water consumption with 38 percent from 2010. Nearly 99 percent of its water index is recycled in this time. Fiat Chrysler also reduced 27 percent of CO2 emissions and 62 percent waste from 2010 to 2018.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF FIAT CHRYSLER AUTOMOBILES
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “FCAU”.
- Data analysis for the company’s six months ending June 30, 2019 reports net revenues of € 51,222 million. Adjusted EBIT in the reported period is € 2,594 million. Net profit from continuing operations is € 1,301 million.
- Cash flows from operating activities are € 3,751 million. Ordinary dividends paid are € 0.65 per share and extraordinary dividends paid are € 1.30 per share.