FLOOR & DECOR HOLDINGS (FND) Stocks
ABOUT FLOOR & DECOR HOLDINGS
📊 Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc. is a hard surface flooring company and a leader in the industry. Its portfolio includes a variety of tile, natural stone, laminate and wood flooring as well as decorative and installation accessories. Home owners, commercial businesses and professional contractors can buy high quality products at low prices that are sourced directly from manufacturers across the globe.
📊 The company has approximately 100 stores, of which each is nearly 7 500 square feet and offers some of the widest collection of products in the United States.
📊 Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc. employs approximately 3 700 people in 28 states and is headquartered in Smyrna, Georgia. The company appears on the Russell 1000 Index. It subsidiary is Floor and Decor Outlets of America, Inc.
HISTORY OF FLOOR & DECOR HOLDINGS
- In 2000 FDO Holdings is founded by George West. During the first few years the company buys businesses and achieves growth that would more than double its revenues to $ 772 million by 2016. Sales exceeds $ 26 million in these years.
- In 2017 FDO Holdings changes its name to Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc. The company has its initial public offering the same year. With a 53 percent gain, the company has the largest initial public offering increase for 2017. It now trades on the New York Stock Exchange.
- In 2018 the company opens a new distribution center in Bloomingdale, Georgia consisting of 1.4 million square feet. Floor & Decor Holdings expands its portfolio further with 17 new stores valued at a price of $ 160 million and an improvement of its e-commerce and technology infrastructure valued at $ 30 million.
VISION & VALUES OF FLOOR & DECOR HOLDINGS
- Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc. values its shareholders, customers, employees and communities. Its vision is to offer positive earnings and value to shareholders and top quality products to its customers. Shareholders and customers are served with respect and integrity.
- Floor & Decor contributes to a number of non-profit organizations and initiatives, especially ones that support military service members and veterans. The company contributes through donations and volunteer work. One such organization that benefits from Floor & Decor is Building Homes for Heroes.
- It offers mortgage-free homes to veterans that are disabled. The company contributes with flooring and counter tops as well as volunteering. Floor & Decor also assist with community projects.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF FLOOR & DECOR HOLDINGS
- Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc. trades on the New York stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “FND”.
- Data analysis for the company’s quarterly period ending June 27, 2019 reports total assets of $ 2,011,124 thousand. Cash and cash equivalents are $ 51,450 thousand. Net sales are $ 520,311 thousand. Gross profit for the reported period is $ 217,823 thousand. Total operating expenses are $ 171,928 thousand and net income is $ 43,596 thousand.