FLOWSERVE (FLS) Stocks
📊 Flowserve Corporation, an American multinational supplier of industrial and environmental machinery, was incorporated on May 1, 1912 and has its headquarters in Irving, Texas.
📊 The company manufactures flow control equipment essential to the movement, control and protection of the flow of materials in critical processes. Products include pumps, valves and seals. The company’s aftermarket support services focus on the infrastructure industries such as oil and gas, chemical, water management and power generation. These services comprise installation, diagnostics, repair and retrofitting through Quick Response Centres (QRCs).
📊 Flowserve Corporation operates in more than 55 countries. Its clientele include engineering and construction firms, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), distributers and end users. The company’s history can be traced back to the founding of Simpson & Thompson in 1790.
📊 Flowserve Corporation was formed in 1997 through the merger of BW/IP and Durco International, both fluid motion and control companies. Other acquisitions include HydroTechnik Olomouc, Sealing Systems, Calder Ag and ValbartSrl.
📊 Fluid motion and control product brands include Accord, Argus, Atomac, DuraClear, Flowserve, Interseal, Kammer, Limitorgue, Logis, Pacific and Valtek, to name but a few. Today, the company employs approximately 17 500 people across its operations.
You might also like: HERSHEY COMPANY STOCKS
HISTORY OF FLOWSERVE
- Flowserve Corporation conducts its operations through three segments: Engineered Product Division (EPD), Industrial Product Division (IPD) and Flow Control Division (FCD). Its geographic segments include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa as well as Latin America.
- The EPD segment offers long-lead time, custom and a variety of other engineered pumps and systems, mechanical seals, auxiliary systems, replacement parts and related services. EPD products and services are aimed at oil and gas, power generation, chemical, water management and general industries. As of the end of 2016, the company manufactures about 40 active types of pumps and 185 models of mechanical seals and sealing systems.
- The IPD segment designs, manufactures, distributes and services pre-configured engineered pumps and pump systems such as submersible motors. These products are produced at more than 20 manufacturing facilities. Its portfolio of more than 40 active types of pumps is available in a variety of metal alloys and non-metallics. Products in this segment include overhung, between bearings, specialty products, vertical, positive displacement and vacuum systems.
- The FCD division focuses on industrial valves, control valves, actuators and controls as well as related services. The products are used in a variety of applications including levels of corrosion, extreme temperatures and/or pressures, zero fugitive emissions and emergency shutdown. Product brands include Atomac, Automax, Durco, Edward, Valbart and Flowserve to name but a few.
VISION & VALUES OF FLOWSERVE
- Flowserve Corporation is passionate about advancing technology and innovative industry applications through sound and transparent business practices. The foundation of the company’s relationships comprises of values such as integrity, trust and accountability.
- These principles define the Flowserve character and add value for shareholders who purchase company shares.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF FLOWSERVE
- Flowserve Corporation trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the stock symbol “FLS”. The company is and S&P component.
- For the first quarter 2019, the company’s adjusted EPS increased approximately 52% year-over-year. Reported gross and operating margins were 33.0% and 10.2% up 350 basis points and 530 basis points respectively buy.
- The company’s solid market performance affords shareholders the confidence to buy or sell company shares in the expectation of sound dividends and returns.
You might also like: HENRY SCHEIN STOCKS
LATEST NEWS FLOWSERVE
Buy FLOWSERVE stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase FLOWSERVE Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy FLOWSERVE Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN FLOWSERVE STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE FLOWSERVE STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of FLOWSERVE stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy FLOWSERVE stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : HELMERICH & PAYNE STOCKS