FLOWSERVE (FLS) Stocks
📊 Flowserve Corporation, an American multinational supplier of industrial and environmental machinery, was incorporated on May 1, 1912 and has its headquarters in Irving, Texas.
📊 The company manufactures flow control equipment essential to the movement, control and protection of the flow of materials in critical processes. Products include pumps, valves and seals. The company’s aftermarket support services focus on the infrastructure industries such as oil and gas, chemical, water management and power generation. These services comprise installation, diagnostics, repair and retrofitting through Quick Response Centres (QRCs).
📊 Flowserve Corporation operates in more than 55 countries. Its clientele include engineering and construction firms, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), distributers and end users. The company’s history can be traced back to the founding of Simpson & Thompson in 1790.
📊 Flowserve Corporation was formed in 1997 through the merger of BW/IP and Durco International, both fluid motion and control companies. Other acquisitions include HydroTechnik Olomouc, Sealing Systems, Calder Ag and ValbartSrl.
📊 Fluid motion and control product brands include Accord, Argus, Atomac, DuraClear, Flowserve, Interseal, Kammer, Limitorgue, Logis, Pacific and Valtek, to name but a few. Today, the company employs approximately 17 500 people across its operations.
HISTORY OF FLOWSERVE
- Flowserve Corporation conducts its operations through three segments: Engineered Product Division (EPD), Industrial Product Division (IPD) and Flow Control Division (FCD). Its geographic segments include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa as well as Latin America.
- The EPD segment offers long-lead time, custom and a variety of other engineered pumps and systems, mechanical seals, auxiliary systems, replacement parts and related services. EPD products and services are aimed at oil and gas, power generation, chemical, water management and general industries. As of the end of 2016, the company manufactures about 40 active types of pumps and 185 models of mechanical seals and sealing systems.
- The IPD segment designs, manufactures, distributes and services pre-configured engineered pumps and pump systems such as submersible motors. These products are produced at more than 20 manufacturing facilities. Its portfolio of more than 40 active types of pumps is available in a variety of metal alloys and non-metallics. Products in this segment include overhung, between bearings, specialty products, vertical, positive displacement and vacuum systems.
- The FCD division focuses on industrial valves, control valves, actuators and controls as well as related services. The products are used in a variety of applications including levels of corrosion, extreme temperatures and/or pressures, zero fugitive emissions and emergency shutdown. Product brands include Atomac, Automax, Durco, Edward, Valbart and Flowserve to name but a few.
VISION & VALUES OF FLOWSERVE
- Flowserve Corporation is passionate about advancing technology and innovative industry applications through sound and transparent business practices. The foundation of the company’s relationships comprises of values such as integrity, trust and accountability.
- These principles define the Flowserve character and add value for shareholders who purchase company shares.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF FLOWSERVE
- Flowserve Corporation trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the stock symbol “FLS”. The company is and S&P component.
- For the first quarter 2019, the company’s adjusted EPS increased approximately 52% year-over-year. Reported gross and operating margins were 33.0% and 10.2% up 350 basis points and 530 basis points respectively buy.
- The company’s solid market performance affords shareholders the confidence to buy or sell company shares in the expectation of sound dividends and returns.