FORTRESS REIT (FFB) Shares
ABOUT FORTRESS REIT
📊 Fortress REIT Ltd operates as a capital investment trust with a diverse portfolio, engaging in the development of logistic warehousing, retail centers, and strategic offshore investments. It operates through the following segments: Retail, Industrial, Office, Logistics, Other, and Corporate. The company was founded on October 22, 2009 and is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.
📊 Its property investment focus is on high-value logistic housing that is leased long-term to corporate tenants. While having focused most of its investments on urban retail space, the company’s future growth strategy looks to rural retail space in order to gain prime position in that property market. Headquartered in Johannesburg, Fortress is a leading property investment company that, apart from its 42% investment in logistics, also has 35% percent of its portfolio invested in retail property, 13% in industrial property, and 10% in office properties.
📊 In recent years, the company has secured a number of prominent property investments, such as the Clairwood Logistics Park in Kwazulu-Natal, a R4 billion project that is set to be completed by 2020.
📊 As part of its community development initiatives, Fortress partnered with Food & Trees for Africa (FTFA) in 2019, a leading Section 21 Non-Profit/Public Benefit Organization to roll out a food security, environmental sustainability and greening program at 19 schools and 500 homes in the vicinity of its Evaton Mall property in southern Gauteng.
📊 This particular “Eco-Cluster” includes a number of FTFA programs such as Food Gardens, Trees for All, Trees for Homes and FTFA’s EduPlant School Gardening and Nutrition program, which are geared at sustainable food security and planting techniques such as permaculture and orchard culture to improve nutrition in under-resourced communities.
You might also like: FORTRESS INCOME FUND SHARES
FORTRESS REIT PERFORMANCE
- Fortress REIT Ltd has long enjoyed a prominent position in the property market, which in itself is a longstanding bastion against economic volatility. Due to the Fortress REIT‘s varied high-value investments, it has enjoyed fantastic growth and a flourishing share price, with consistently increased dividends for those who choose to purchase shares on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), where it currently trades under the stock symbol –FFB.
- As the property market continues to grow, its increasing demand for development places Fortress comfortably in the lead, where it has always operated with successful high-level investments. Added to this, the company’s ability to identify future gaps in the market ensures its sustained success, making this a strong and shrewd buy for investors on the JSE. Owing to Fortress’s strong portfolio, which includes such assets as the Clairwood Logistics Park, Eastport Logistics Park, Cornubia Ridge Logistics Park and Long Lake Logistics Park, the company is set to maintain its success in 2019 and beyond.
- Fortress’s diversification into the retail property sector has also proven fruitful, with both the Galleria and Weskus Malls as billion-rand investments that are very successful with retail customers.
FORTRESS REIT INVESTOR TIPS
- With its varied high-value portfolio, sustained success in a burgeoning market, and flourishing share price, Fortress REIT Ltd remain a strong buy for investors. As such, fortress shares already show a 5% growth increase in 2019 from 2018.
- The smooth handover from former financial director Rual Bornman to Steven Brown saw share prices even out, and data from the live online stock charts indicate that Fortress Remains a strong buy.
- Today, Fortress REIT continues to sustain its high-level investments, with business forecasts showing rapid growth and a solid return on investments. Added to this, recent interest in FDI from the UAE to South Africa is a promising sign that is sure to boost the need for further investment in corporate property.
You might also like: FIRSTRAND SHARES
Buy FORTRESS REIT stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase FORTRESS REIT Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy FORTRESS REIT Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN FORTRESS REIT STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE FORTRESS REIT STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of FORTRESS REIT stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy FORTRESS REIT stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : EXXARO RESOURCES SHARES