FORTUNA SILVER MINES (FSM) Stocks
ABOUT FORTUNA SILVER MINES
📊 Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. is a precious metals producer in Canada. The company’s portfolio includes two mines, one in Peru and the other in Mexico, as well as a mine in construction in Argentina.
📊 The company also has commanding land positions in Argentina, Peru and Mexico. Fortuna primarily focusses on the purchase of Latin-American precious metals exploration operations and mines that produces value. The company trades on the New York Stock Exchange as well as the Toronto Stock Exchange.
📊 Fortuna is financially stable. In 2017 the company’s market capitalization exceeds C$ 893 million.
📊 Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. has approximately 1 030 employees and is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
HISTORY OF FORTUNA SILVER MINES
- In 2004 Fortuna Silver Mines is founded by Simon Ridgway and Jorge Ganoza.
- The company buys property in Caylloma, Peru the same year. In 2006 it starts production and buys land in Mexico for its San José del Progreso mine. I
- n 2016 Goldrock Mines is purchased for a price of C$ 129 million and it adds the Lindero silver project from Argentina to its portfolio.
- In 2017 the San Jose silver mine produces 55 950 ounces of gold as well as 7.5 million ounces of silver. The company’s Caylloma silver mine produces 29.9 million pounds of lead, 44.3 million pounds of zinc as well as 0.9 million ounces of silver in 2017.
VISION & VALUES OF FORTUNA SILVER MINES
- Fortuna Silver Mines Inc.’s vision is to be valued by its community, employees, shareholders and customers as the leading precious metals company around the globe. Fortuna values integrity, respects cultural diversity and has a commitment to achieve good practices and high standards.
- The company’s mission is to create value by gaining growth through its precious metals production and reserves. The company operates its assets efficiently. Fortuna conducts business in an ethical and legal manner and keeps its corporate responsibilities in mind when doing business. It offers training to employees and develops their full potential.
- Fortuna is committed to the health and safety of its employees and takes its social and environmental responsibilities very seriously. The company is proud of the fact that it subscribes to the highest environmental standards.
- One of the company’s goals is to create a sustainable future for its employees and their families as well as the communities from which it operates.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF FORTUNA SILVER MINES
- Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. trades on the New York stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “FSM”.
- Data analysis for the company’s three months ending June 30, 2019 reports an operating income of $ 15,711 thousand. Sales are $ 67,908 thousand. Net income for the period is $ 10,279 thousand. Total assets are $ 823,310 thousand. Cash and cash equivalents are $ 77,220 thousand.