FRANCO-NEVADA (FNV) Stocks
📊 Franco-Nevada Corporation royalty and stream company that focusses on gold and other precious metals such as silver and platinum group metals (Iridium, Rhodium and Platinum etc.).
📊 It has a large and varied portfolio of assets, geographical range and revenue that boosts its cash-flow which are used to pay dividends and expand its portfolio. The company delivers investors with exploration options and gold price while minimizing risks.
📊 Precious metals maintain more than 80 percent of the company’s revenue. Franco-Nevada is recognized for its increased dividends and its share price that outperforms the gold price and gold equity standards.
📊 Franco-Nevada Corporation’s headquarters is in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
HISTORY OF FRANCO-NEVADA
- In 1983 the company starts trading as a public gold exploration company and is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange. It buys its first gold royalties in 1985.
- In 1986 the company invests $ 2 million to purchase 4 percent of revenues from a Western States Minerals mine in Nevada.
- In 1988 Franco-Nevada buys a royalty on California’s Castle Mountain mine.
- In the early 1990’s Normandy Mining buys the company’s only mining property in exchange for 19.9 percent of Normandy’s shares. In 2002 Franco-Nevada is purchased by Newmont. In the next few years the company acquires more than 300 royalties which consists of two-thirds of precious metals and one-third of oil and natural gas.
- Newmont spins off Franco-Nevada in an initial public offering in 2007. Franco-Nevada raises CA$ 1.1 billion on the Toronto Stock Exchange which is the second largest listing in Canada’s history. The company uses it to expand its royalty portfolio.
- In 2012 the company buys an 11.7 percent stake Weyburn Oil for a price of $ 400 million.
- It purchases a silver and gold stream in the Candelaria mine in 2014 for a price of $ 648 million. More royalties are acquired during the next few years and the company’s portfolio expands greatly.
VISION & VALUES OF FRANCO-NEVADA
- Franco-Nevada Corporation has an impressive cash flow that is used to provide shareholders with positive earnings and regular, increased dividends.
- The company focuses on obtaining quality and high valued commodities and royalties that will offer portfolio growth and long-term value. Business is conducted with high ethical standards, trust and integrity.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF FRANCO-NEVADA
- Franco-Nevada Corporation trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “FNV”.
- Data analysis for the company’s three months ending June 30, 2019 reports a revenue of $ 170.5 million. Cash costs are $ 25.6 million, $ 238 per GEO. Net income and adjusted net income are $ 64.0 million. Adjusted EBITDA is $ 137.9 million. Quarterly dividends declared are $ 0.25 per share.