FXPRIMUS Demo Account
How to set up a FXPRIMUS Demo Account – Step by Step
To register for, and set up a demo account with FXPRIMUS, traders can follow these steps:
- Traders can navigate to the FXPRIMUS website and select the ‘Demo Account’ banner from the homepage.
- The trader will be redirected to a new page with an online application where they will need to provide their full name, email address, language, country of residence and contact number.
- After completing the required information, the trader can click on ‘Register Now’.
- A new window will pop up with the trader’s demo account information pertaining to their login and automatically generated password.
- After acknowledging the information, the trader can click the link below their credentials to gain access to their new demo account.
- Traders can download the MetaTrader 4 trading platform and use the credentials provided to log into their FXPRIMUS demo account to use it through the platform, or the trader can make use of the FXPRIMUS Web Trader.
Trading can be a very intimidating task for beginners without prior knowledge, skill, or experience in trading and through the provision of demo accounts, brokers provide a comprehensive and risk free environment for beginner traders.
A demo account is often referred to as a practice account due to it providing traders with the ability and freedom to explore the broker’s offering without running the risk of incurring losses through the provision of virtual money with which to practice trading.
Beginner traders can use demo accounts to familiarize themselves with a live trading environment, where they can build up their trading skills by actively participating in trades and develop their own trading strategies.
Demo accounts are not merely intended only for beginners, but it provides more advanced traders the opportunity to explore what FXPRIMUS has to offer.
FXPRIMUS Demo Account Features
The FXPRIMUS demo account mimics a live account perfectly to allow traders to experience trading in a risk free environment. While using the demo account, traders have access to all the financial instruments provided along with live quotes.
The demo account that FXPRIMUS provides can be accessed and managed through the trading platforms that form part of its offer, namely MetaTrader 4, Web Trader or Platinum API.
Pros and Cons
|1. Demo account sign up fully digital||1. None noted|
|2. Demo account registration quick and hassle-free|
What is the difference between a demo and live trading account?
A demo account provides the trader with a practice account that can be used to practice trading in a risk free environment.
Demo accounts are often suited for beginners who need to build up experience with trading as well as advanced traders who would like to test their trading strategies and explore the offering of a broker before registering a live account.
Does FXPRIMUS offer a demo account?
Can I convert my demo account to a live trading account with FXPRIMUS?
Which live trading accounts does FXPRIMUS offer?
- Standard Account – minimum deposit of $1,000 with variable spreads according to the financial instrument being traded.
- ECN Premium Account – minimum deposit of $2,500 with variable spreads according to the financial instrument being traded, commissions charged from $10 for every lot traded.
- VIP Account – minimum deposit of $10,000 with variable spreads according to the financial instrument being traded.
What are the available deposit currencies for a live trading account?
- ZAR, and several others.