GARDNER DENVER (GDI) Stocks
ABOUT GARDNER DENVER
📊 Gardner Denver Holdings, Inc. is a technology company that offers industrial equipment and related parts and services to a variety of customers.
📊 The company also offers flow control technology and application expertise. The company’s portfolio includes more than 30 manufacturing facilities located across North and South America, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East. The company operates through three divisions – Energy, Industrial and Medical.
📊 The company offers its services and products to pharmaceutical, oil and gas, green technology, life sciences and laboratories, mining and construction, food and beverage, automotive, general manufacturing, Transportation and logistics, chemicals, aerospace as well as power generation industries. Some of Garner Denver’s popular brands include Comair, Thomas, Nash, Air Drive, Gardner Denver, Emco Wheaton, Robuschi, Hoffman & Lamson and Hydrovane, just to name a few.
📊 Gardner Denver Holdings, Inc. employs approximately 6 800 employees and is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
HISTORY OF GARDNER DENVER
- In 1859 Robert Gardner founds Gardner Governor Company. The company presents the first steam engine speed controls.
- In 1883 it is presented with a medal for the best steam engine governor at the Southern Exposition. This boosts sales and the company achieves organic growth. In 1927 Gardner Governor Company and Denver Rock Drill Company merges and the company is named Gardner Denver. The company lists on the New York Stock Exchange in 1943.
- In the 1950’s the company buys a helical screw blower manufacturer, CycloBlower Company, as well as Keller Tool Company. Martin Decker Corporation and Apex Machine and Tool Company are purchased in the 1960’s.
- In 1979 Gardner Denver buys Cooper Industries, Inc.
- During the late 1980’s, the company adds service pumps and compressors to its portfolio with the purchase of DuroFlow and Sutorbilt. The company spins off its Gardner Denver Industrial Machinery Division and it becomes Gardner Denver, Inc. in 1994, trading on the New York Stock Exchange as a public company.
- More than 25 companies are acquired in these years, expanding the company’s portfolio impressively.
VISION & VALUES OF GARDNER DENVER
- Gardner Denver Holdings, Inc. values and vision for the future is to be the leader in the industry with its high-quality products and services and affordable prices. The company values integrity and do what is right for its employees, customers, shareholders, communities and environment.
- Customers are put first, delivering what is needed, when it is needed. New opportunities to better itself as a company, as well as its products are created and change is embraced. Gardner Denver takes is committed to its health, safety and environmental responsibilities.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF GARDNER DENVER
- Gardner Denver Holdings, Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “GDI”.
- Data analysis for the company’s quarterly period ending June 30, 2019 reports revenues of $ 629.1 million. Gross profit is $ 234.4 million and operating income is $ 74.6 million. Net income in the reported period is $ 44.9 million. Total assets are $ 4,594.3 million.