GLOBE TRADE CENTRE (GTC) Shares
ABOUT GLOBE TRADE CENTRE
📊 Globe Trade Centre South Africa (GTC) is a real estate development company with a wide portfolio specializing in the office buildings, retail, entertainment and residential real estate sectors.
📊 Established in 1994, today the company has a wide reach covering ten different countries in Eastern Europe, including the Ukraine, Russia, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Croatia, Serbia Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland. These former Soviet states are now part of a growing economic community with a burgeoning demand for retail development. With shares in commercial property of 564 000 square meters, GTC has total assets exceeding 2.2 billion Euros, with shares listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, as well as being included in the international Dow Jones STOXX Eastern Europe 300 Index.
📊 Added to this, the company is also included on the FTSE European Public Real Estate Association/National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts Emerging Index, and the GPR250 index, which consists of 250 of the largest and most successful real estate companies on the globe.
📊 Globe Trade Centre has an inward listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) where it currently trades under the stock symbol –GTC with a market cap of over R17 billion.
You might also like: FORTRESS REIT SHARES
GLOBE TRADE CENTRE PERFORMANCE
- Globe Trade Centre’s ongoing success is pillared on its development in the growing Eastern European property market as well as its asset management skills. These particular regional markets subject GTC property purchases to rigorous scrutiny, ensuring that the group’s internal management and operational functions remain up to standard and accountable.
- Therefore, GTC enjoys a strong position in the property market with a sound reputation for asset management. While having historically focused on the stable and growing Polish market, GTC’s ongoing growth strategy also focuses on property development in other regional Eastern European countries which have underdeveloped real estate markets with long-term growth potential.
- In order to maintain its position in the market, the group aims to grow through carefully selected property acquisitions, while focusing on risk limitation and performance optimization.
- This combination of a sound growth strategy combined with its prominence in a still underdeveloped market, as well as its clever asset management, is set to bolster GTC’s share price to ensure good dividends for those who purchase shares on the JSE. Its high-value portfolio and strong market position poise the company for continued growth potential and the ability to be on the forefront of ever-improving macroeconomic and property market conditions in Eastern Europe.
GLOBE TRADE CENTRE INVESTOR TIPS
- Globe Trade Centre’s longstanding reputation in the Eastern European property market has meant a strong share price with consistently good dividends for those who buy shares on the JSE.
- The group’s valuable portfolio, consisting of 29 buildings in 25 projects, with a combined retail space of 524 000 square kilometers give it a completed investment of properties worth 1.1 billion Euros. In 2015 alone GTC’s Gross Asset Value amounted to about 1.3 billion Euros, with 79% of those consisting of income-producing assets.
- In the same year, the group finalized two acquisitions amounting to 84 million Euros, namely the Duna Tower in Budapest and Pixel in Poznan. Financial forecasts show that GTC’s strong performance in a growing economic region will continue to reap high returns, with data from the live online stock charts indicating that GTC shares remain a strong buy in 2019 and beyond.
You might also like: FORTRESS INCOME FUND SHARES
Buy GLOBE TRADE CENTRE stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase GLOBE TRADE CENTRE Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy GLOBE TRADE CENTRE Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN GLOBE TRADE CENTRE STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE GLOBE TRADE CENTRE STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of GLOBE TRADE CENTRE stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy GLOBE TRADE CENTRE stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : FIRSTRAND SHARES