GREENHILL & CO. (GHL) Stocks
ABOUT GREENHILL & CO.
📊 Greenhill & Co., Inc. is an investment bank. The company’s portfolio offers financial advice on restructuring, acquisitions, mergers as well as financing and capital advisory for partnerships, governments and corporations such as London Stock Exchange Group, US Department of Treasury, GlaxoSmithKline, Safeway and Energy Future Holdings, just to name a few.
📊 The company does not invest, trade, make loans or underwrite, it exclusively focusses on advising its customers. More than half of its revenue is generated from international customers.
📊 Greenhill & Co., Inc. has 16 offices located on five continents in Chicago, Hong Kong, Toronto, Madrid, Tokyo, Sydney, Singapore, London and others. Its headquarters is located in 300 Park Avenue (Manhattan), New York City. The company employs approximately 400 people.
HISTORY OF GREENHILL & CO.
- In 1996 the company is formed in New York City by Robert F. Greenhill.
- The company completes its initial public offering and starts trading on the New York Stock Exchange in 2004.
- It plays a role in significant business transactions such as the merger between Delta Air Lines and Northwest Airlines valued at $ 17 billion.
- In 2013 the company expands to Brazil and opens an office in São Paulo.
- During 2014 Greenhill advises on two of the top ten largest business transactions of the year with the merger between Albertsons and Safeway valued at $ 10 billion, as well as the purchase of Forest Laboratories priced at $ 25 billion by Actavis.
- In 2015 the company buys and investment bank that specializes in secondary market advisory, Cogent Partners. During the next few years Greenhill & Co. buys other businesses, expands to Asia, Europe and Australia, and advises on several prominent mergers and acquisitions that allows it to be one of the most recognized companies in the industry.
- In 2017 it advises Tesco on the acquisition of the largest food wholesaler operator in the United Kingdom, Booker, for a price of £ 4 billion.
VISION & VALUES OF GREENHILL & CO.
- Greenhill & Co., Inc. values its employees, customers and shareholders. The company’s highly trained and committed employees offer expert advice to its customer around the globe. Business is conducted professionally, with respect, excellence and ethical standards.
- Greenhill is a well-known, highly respected company and known for its strong cash flow generation and high profit margins. It offers minimal capital needs and regulatory risks. Greenhill focusses on talent growth and creating profit, revenue and cash flow.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF GREENHILL & CO.
- Greenhill & Co., Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “GHL”.
- Data analysis for the company’s quarterly period ending June 30, 2019 reports total revenues of $ 469,646 thousand. Total assets are $ 469,646 thousand. Cash and cash equivalents are $ 109,720 thousand. Total operating expenses are $ 62,452 thousand. Dividends are $ 1,353 thousand.