HINO MOTORS (TYO: 7203) Shares
ABOUT HINO MOTORS
📊 Hino Motors Limited is a Japanese manufacturer of commercial vehicles and diesel engines, including those for trucks, buses and other vehicles. It headquarters in Hino, Tokyo. It is a subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation. The company started as Tokyo Gas Industry Company in 1910. It merged into Tokyo Gas in 1912.
📊 It broadened its product line including electronic parts and renamed to Tokyo Gas and Electric Industry. It produced its first motor vehicle in 1917, the Model TGE A-Type truck. In 1937, the company merged its automobile division, to form Tokyo Automobile Industry Co., Ltd. Four years later, it changed its name to Diesel Motor Industry Co., Ltd., and eventually to Isuzu Motors Limited.
📊 In 1942, the new entity of Hino Heavy Industry Co., Ltd. spun itself out from Diesel Motor Industry Co., Ltd., and the Hino name was born. In 1953, Hino Motors Limited entered the private car market, and started to manufacture the Renaults.
📊 However, Hino ceased private car production very quickly in 1967 after joining the Toyota group. In 1963, the Hamura factory began operations, and focused entirely on commercial truck and bus manufacture.
OVERVIEW OF HINO MOTORS
Hino Motors Limited is a manufacturer of trucks and buses in Japan. The company manufactures heavy- and medium-duty trucks, and light-duty trucks. The company’s divisions include Japan and Asia.
- It is also involved in production on commission for Toyota Motor Corporation and other services, such as development and planning of related products. The company has market share in Southeast Asia and in Australia.
- Its global operations also serve a range of customers in Latin America and in other regions. The company offers HINO300 Series, HINO500 Series and HINO700 Series trucks.
- Its trucks include HINO700 Series, HINO500 Series, HINO300 Series, HINO600 Series, HINO500 Series, Hybrid HINO300 Series Hybrid, Hybrid touring coach, Hybrid low-floor bus, Touring coach, Low-floor bus, Industrial engine E13C-TI and Industrial engine J08C-T. Hino also offers bus chassis, and develops and produces diesel engines for industrial applications.
VISION & VALUES OF HINO MOTORS
Hino Motors Limited’s mission is to make the world a better place to live by helping people and goods get where they need to go, safely, economically and with environmental responsibility, while focusing on sustainable development. The company’s core principles guide all of the business endeavors it undertakes in pursuit of the corporate mission.
- Hino Motors Limited commits to its value chain to ensure it reaches its set goals, meet current and future needs of customers and maximizes returns, income growth and capital appreciation for shareholders who purchase shares with it.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF HINO MOTORS
Hino Motors Limited’s shares trade on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE/TYO) under the stock symbol TYO7205. Hino Motors Limited lists in the Business Sector: Automobiles. It is also a constituent of the Nikkei 225 stock index.
For the second quarter of the 2020 financial year, ending on March 31, the company reports net sales of 946 069 million yen, down 1.2%, operating income of 32 789 million yen, down 14.1%, ordinary income of 30 041 million yen, down 20.8%, and profit attributable to owners of parent 18 567 million yen, down 23.0%. Profit per share is 32.35 yen.
- Due to Hino Motors Limited’s continued performance on this market, shareholders can buy or sell shares with confidence and expect sound dividends and returns during 2020 and in future.
LATEST NEWS HINO MOTORS
Buy HINO MOTORS stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase HINO MOTORS Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy HINO MOTORS Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN HINO MOTORS STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE HINO MOTORS STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of HINO MOTORS stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy HINO MOTORS stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?