INCYTE (INCY) Stocks
📊 Incyte Corporation, an American pharmaceutical company, was incorporated on April 8, 1991 and has its headquarters in Alpocas, Delaware. The company focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapeutics. Its product portfolio includes compounds in various stages – from pre-clinical to late-stage development – as well as commercial products such as JAKAFI and ICLUSIG.
📊 The company was founded in 1991 in Palo Alto, California and went public in 1993. Its primary focus is oncology. Since the commencement of the company’s drug discovery activities in early 2002, the company has filed a number of Investigational New Drug (IND) applications and has developed a number of proprietary compounds for clinical trials.
📊 Incyte Corporation’s team of development scientists is led by distinguished executives who have proven records of success in the field. The company adheres to the highest standards of clinical and scientific rigor. Its expert discovery team is fully integrated with all disciplines, including regulatory, development and commercial operations.
📊 It was founded on the belief that investment in good science and the relentless pursuit of research and development excellence will translate into new medicines that can positively impact on the lives of patients.
📊 Today, the company employs about 1 600 people across its operations.
You might also like: IHS MARKIT STOCKS
HISTORY OF INCYTE
- Incyte Corporation offers a portfolio of selective JAK1 inhibitors, such as itacitinib and INCB52793 for patients with advanced malignancies. The company also researches bromodomain (BRD) inhibitors. It also has two co-stimulatory antibodies in clinical development: INCAGN1876 and INCAGN1949.
- The company offers two platform studies to investigate the effects of PD-1, JAK1, IDO1 and Phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase delta inhibition on the tumor micro environment. Its clinical trials are aimed at conditions such as atopic dermatis, rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus an erythematosus, psoriatic arthritis and lung and liver cancer.
The company also markets JAKAFI (ruxolitinib) for the treatment of high-risk myelofibrosis (MF) and polycythemia vera (PV) patients with an inadequate response to hydroxyurea. It is also doing research on the inhibition of enzymes called JAK. JAKAFI is the advanced compound in its JAK programme. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has given JAKAFI orphan drug status for the treatment of MF, PV and essential thrombocythemia. The product is marketed via a network of specialty pharmacies and wholesalers.
- Another Incyte product, ICLUSIG, is a kinase inhibitor that targets B Cell Receptor-ABL (BCR-ABL) which is an abnormal tyrosine kinase in chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) and Philadelphia-chromosome positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia. The drug is used for the treatment of adult patients with chronic phase, accelerated phase of blast phase CML.
VISION & VALUES OF INCYTE
- Incyte Corporation is committed to achieving important advances in oncology that will benefit cancer patients. Its rigorous pursuit of R&D excellence drives the company’s effort to make a huge difference in healthcare and build value for shareholders who purchase company shares.
- The company’s business operations are deeply rooted in values excellence, respect, honesty, commitment, innovation and trust. It is also an active participant in the communities in which it operates.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF INCYTE
- Incyte Corporation trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the stock symbol “INCY”. The company is an S&P 500 component.
- In 2018 the company recorded total revenue of US$1.881.883 billion and net income of US$109.493 million. These sound financials afford shareholders the confidence to buy or sell company shares in the expectation of solid dividends and returns.
You might also like: HUNTINGTON BANCSHARES STOCKS
LATEST NEWS INCYTE
Buy INCYTE stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase INCYTE Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy INCYTE Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN INCYTE STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE INCYTE STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of INCYTE stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy INCYTE stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : HOST HOTELS & RESORTS STOCKS