Infinox Demo Account
How to set up a Infinox Demo Account – Step by Step
To register for, and set up a demo account with Infinox, traders can follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Infinox website and click on the ‘Open a demo account’ banner.
- The trader will be redirected to a new page with an online application form where they will need to provide their title, First and Last name, email address, cellphone number, country of residence, account type, and account currency.
- In addition to this, on the same page, traders will need to create their own password which will be used to log into their Client Portal.
- As soon as the trader submits the application, they will be redirected to a ‘Welcome’ page which will provide them with additional information on downloading their trading platform (MetaTrader 4 is used for demo accounts).
- In addition to this, the page will provide the trader with their account number, the password that they had chosen and the email address they entered.
- From here traders can follow the link to download MetaTrader 4 where traders can access their Infinox demo account to start practicing trading.
Trading can be a very intimidating task for beginners without prior knowledge, skill, or experience in trading and through the provision of demo accounts, brokers provide a comprehensive and risk free environment for beginner traders.
A demo account is often referred to as a practice account due to it providing traders with the ability and freedom to explore the broker’s offering without running the risk of incurring losses through the provision of virtual money with which to practice trading.
Beginner traders can use demo accounts to familiarize themselves with a live trading environment, where they can build up their trading skills by actively participating in trades and develop their own trading strategies.
Demo accounts are not merely intended only for beginners, but it provides more advanced traders the opportunity to explore what Infinox has to offer.
Infinox Demo Account Features
The Infinox demo account features will depend on the trading platform that the trader uses, in this case MetaTrader 4, in conjunction with the demo account.
In other words, the demo account features can be accessed through the trading platform and will depend on Infinox’s offering with regards to asset classes, financial instruments, spreads, leverage, and so on.
To gain access to the demo account, the trader has to download the trading platform to either of the following:
- Desktop – MS Windows, Linux, or Mac OS
- Mobile – Android smartphone or tablet, iOS iPhone, or iPad
Should the trader wish to use the Web Trader for either trading platform, access will be provided from the download page for each trading platform, respectively.
As soon as the trader has downloaded their trading platform, they can use the login details provided on the account verification page to log into the trading platform and they will have access to their Infinox demo account.
Pros and Cons
|1. Demo account sign up fully digital||1. None noted|
|2. Sign up is quick and hassle-free|
|3. Metatrader 4 is a user-friendly, reliable trading platform to use with the demo account|
What is the difference between a demo and live trading account?
A demo account provides the trader with a practice account that can be used to practice trading in a risk free environment.
Demo accounts are often suited for beginners who need to build up experience with trading as well as advanced traders who would like to test their trading strategies and explore the offering of a broker before registering a live account.
Does Infinox offer a demo account?
Can I convert my demo account to a live trading account with Infinox?
All that you have to do is complete additional information along with providing proof of ID and proof of residence. This can easily be done from the Client Portal/Secure Area.
Which live trading accounts does Infinox offer?
- IXO Account
- MT4 STP Account
- MT4 ECN Account, and
- CQG Account (only for professional traders who meet the necessary criteria)
What are the available deposit currencies for a live trading account?
- The specific deposit currencies are not indicated, but it is safe to assume that major currencies such as USD, AUD, GBP, EUR, JPY, amidst others are accepted.