INVESTEC (INL) Shares
📊 Investec Limited is a private banking group that offers its services to a selected client base, whether locally or internationally. Highly customised services and products include lending and treasury activities,securities trading, property trading, asset management, private banking, corporate and institutional banking, as well as investment banking. The business operates from South Africa, the United Kingdom, Australia, Mauritius, Switzerland and several other countries.
📊 The company is one of the top five largest banks in South Africa and a leader in its field. Investec Limited employs approximately 8 200 people.
📊 Investec Limited has numerous subsidiaries which include Investec Bank Limited, Investec Securities, Investec Property Group, Reichmans Holdings, Investec Equity Partners, Investec Asset Management and Investec Import Solutions.
📊 In 2016 Investec Limited is awarded the Most Trusted Asset Management Brand in South Africa by the Global Brands Magazine Awards. In 2018 Investec Limited is named by the Financial Times of London the best Private Bank and Wealth Manager in South Africa for the sixth consecutive year.
📊 In 2019 Structured Retail Products awards the company with four accolades at the Africa Structured Products & Alternative Investment Conference. These accolades include best South African and offshore distributer as well as best performance and deal of the year.
You might also like: INTU PROPERTIES SHARES
- In 1974 Investec Bank Limited is founded by Larry Nestadt, Errol Grolman and Ian Kantor in Johannesburg, South Africa. The company starts as a small finance business. The company acquires a banking licence in 1980 and expands its business portfolio to corporate finance, banking and treasury.
- Offices are opened in other regions of South Africa.
- The company grows rapidly and merges with, as well as acquires other businesses that extends its range of products and services.
- In 1986 the company merges with the trust company, Metboard, and starts trading as Investec Holdings Limited on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
- The company’s first international acquisition takes place in 1992 with Allied Trust Bank Limited in London.
- In 1997 Investec Limited expands business to Australia, as well as Mauritius and this creates the opportunity to be one of the largest international banks in the area today.
INVESTEC INVESTOR TIPS
- Investec Limited trades on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange under the JSEstock symbolINL. The company’s sharesarethriving on the JSE and listed as one of the most successful.
- Analysis data shows 75 percent of the operating profit consists of specialist banking services. The remaining 25 percent are contributed by asset and wealth management services.Financial reports for the year ending the 31st of March, 2019, shows a net interest income of R8 287 million. Operating income is R11 928 million and operating profit is R5 327 million.
- Investec Limited pays dividends to its shareholders. Dividends paid in this year are R172 million.
- Forecasts for Investec Limited stocks show good long term growth as Investec Limited is a high quality asset and the value of these will improve. Current stocks are undervalued and can be bought at a good price.
You might also like: IMPERIAL HOLDINGS SHARES
Buy INVESTEC stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase INVESTEC Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy INVESTEC Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN INVESTEC STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE INVESTEC STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of INVESTEC stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy INVESTEC stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : IMPALA PLATINUM SHARES