Just2Trade Demo Account
How to set up a Just2Trade Demo Account – Step by Step
To register for, and set up a demo account with Just2Trade, traders can follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Just2Trade website and click on the ‘Demo’ banner in the top right corner.
- The trader will be redirected to a new page containing an online application and the trader must provide their First and Last name, a selected password, email address and cellphone number.
- The trader will be redirected to a new page providing them with their account number and the password they selected in addition with options to fund the account, access trading platforms, trade and withdraw.
- Traders should know that the fund and withdraw options are only applicable when switching to a live account.
- For the purpose of the demo account, the trader will have access to use MetaTrader 5, and the account page provides the links to the desktop and mobile version along with the link to access the MetaTrader 5 WebTerminal.
- To make use of the demo account the trader has created, the trader will first have to download the trading platform and use their credentials to log into their Just2Trade demo account.
Trading can be a very intimidating task for beginners without prior knowledge, skill, or experience in trading and through the provision of demo accounts, brokers provide a comprehensive and risk free environment for beginner traders.
A demo account is often referred to as a practice account due to it providing traders with the ability and freedom to explore the broker’s offering without running the risk of incurring losses through the provision of virtual money with which to practice trading.
Beginner traders can use demo accounts to familiarize themselves with a live trading environment, where they can build up their trading skills by actively participating in trades and develop their own trading strategies.
Demo accounts are not merely intended only for beginners, but it provides more advanced traders the opportunity to explore what Just2Trade has to offer.
Just2Trade Demo Account Features
The Just2Trade demo account features will depend on the trading platform that the trader uses, in this case MetaTrader 5, in conjunction with the demo account.
In other words, the demo account features can be accessed through the trading platform and will depend on Just2Trade’s offering with regards to asset classes, financial instruments, spreads, leverage, and so on.
To gain access to the demo account, the trader has to download the trading platform to either of the following:
- Desktop – MS Windows, Linux, or Mac OS
- Mobile – Android smartphone or tablet, iOS iPhone, or iPad
Should the trader wish to use the Web Trader for either trading platform, access will be provided from the download page for each trading platform, respectively.
As soon as the trader has downloaded their trading platform, they can use the login details provided on the account verification page to log into the trading platform and they will have access to their Just2Trade demo account.
Pros and Cons
|1. Demo account sign up fully digital||1. None noted|
|2. Sign up is quick and hassle-free|
|3. Metatrader 5 is a reliable, user-friendly trading platforms|
What is the difference between a demo and live trading account?
A demo account provides the trader with a practice account that can be used to practice trading in a risk free environment.
Demo accounts are often suited for beginners who need to build up experience with trading as well as advanced traders who would like to test their trading strategies and explore the offering of a broker before registering a live account.
Does Just2Trade offer a demo account?
Can I convert my demo account to a live trading account with Just2Trade?
All that you have to do is complete additional information along with providing proof of ID and proof of residence. This can easily be done from the Client Portal/Secure Area.
Which live trading accounts does Just2Trade offer?
- Forex and CFD Standard Account – minimum deposit of $100, leverage up to 1:500, spreads from 0.5 pips and zero brokerage commissions.
- Forex ECN Account – minimum deposit of $200, leverage up to 1:500, spreads from 0.0 pips and up to $3 brokerage commissions charged per lot.
- MT5 Global Account – minimum deposit of $100, leverage up to 1:500, spreads from 0.0 pips and up to $2 brokerage commissions charged per lot.
What are the available deposit currencies for a live trading account?
- EUR, and