KAP INDUSTRIAL (KAP) Shares
ABOUT KAP INDUSTRIAL
📊 KAP Industria Holdings is a South Africanindustrial group that offers logistical, industrial and chemical services through its subsidiaries. The company is independently funded and managed. KAP headquarters is located in Stellenbosch, South Africa. South Africa produces an estimated 88% of its revenue, while the remaining 12% are produced in various other African countries.
📊 KAP’s diversified industrial sector producesintegrated bedding items such as springs, bases, foam and mattresses.Timber and forestry manufactured products, as well as the manufacturing of automotive retail accessories and components for new vehicles are also provided in this sector. The diversified chemical sectoroffers polymers that are used in numerous plastic products and resins.
📊 KAP is the only producer of polyethylene terephthalate, urea formaldehyde and high-density polyethylene resins in South Africa. Specialised logistics and transport services for personnel and tourism are offered by KAP’s diversified logistics sector.
📊 KAP shareholders include successful companies such as Investec Asset Management, Allan Gray, Steinhoff Africa Holdings and the Government Employees Pension Fund.
You might also like: JSE SHARES
HISTORY OF KAP INDUSTRIAL
- In 2003 a company named Daun & Cie takes over a manufacturing group named Kolosus. This creates the opportunity to use as a platform to acquire several diversified manufacturing companies. A year later the company changes its name to KAP Industria and is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
- With the acquisition of Steinhoff Africa’s industrial assets in 2012, KAP is divided into three sectors in 2017: diversified chemical, diversified industrial and diversified logistics.
VISION & VALUES OF KAP INDUSTRIAL
- KAP Industrial values its customers, employees, investors, communities and environment. The company assists in planting an estimated 4.2 million trees, contributes to more than 1 500 internships and learnerships for its employees and invests almost R130 million for people development and training. The company ensures that a positive customer experience takes place and value-added products and services are offered.
- Business is conducted in an ethical and responsible manner. Short term, as well as long term value is created to benefit shareholders.
- KAP donates more than R14 million to numerous socio-economic development programs in 2018. Vitafoam Mattresses donates beds to orphanages, old age homes and other deserving communities.
- The Ugie Vegetable Project employs 16 local people to provide fresh vegetables to local communities. An average of 30 000 nutritious mealsare annually delivered to elderly people and children in need.
- Together with non-profit organization, FoodForward SA, 17 million meals are distributed annually for early childhood development, day-care centres, youth development and women empowerment groups.
- KAP manages its plastic waste, works closely with communities to protect forests, reduce and manage water usage as well as reducing its environmental footprint.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF KAP INDUSTRIAL
- KAP Industrial Holdings trades on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange under the JSE stock symbol KAP.
- KAP’s analysisdata for the six months ending the 31st of December, 2018, reports a revenue of R13 290 million, an increase of 16 percent. Operating profit is R1 319 million. Cash and cash equivalents are R1 310 million.
- The KAP forecast for 2019 shows a good time to invest as KAP shares are of great value and can be bought at a good price. KAP shares are always a good buy even in challenging times.
You might also like: ITALTILE SHARES
Buy KAP INDUSTRIAL stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase KAP INDUSTRIAL Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy KAP INDUSTRIAL Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN KAP INDUSTRIAL STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE KAP INDUSTRIAL STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of KAP INDUSTRIAL stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy KAP INDUSTRIAL stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : INVESTEC PLC SHARES