KKR (KKR) Stocks
📊 KKR & Co. Inc. (formerly Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. and KKR & Co. L.P.), an American global investment firm, was founded in 1976 and has its headquarters in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
📊 The company offers an extensive portfolio of investment management services to its fund investors. It also provides capital-markets services to its portfolio companies and third parties.
📊 The company manages multiple alternative asset classes such as private equity, energy, infrastructure, real estate and credit, as well as hedge funds through its strategic partners.
📊 The company was established by Jerome Kohlberg Jr. and his cousins, Henry Kravis and George R. Roberts. They all worked together at Bear Stearns where they conducted leveraged buyout transactions.
📊 Since its founding, KKR has acquired a number of companies such as RJR Nabisco in 1989 and TXU in 2007, amongst others.
📊 KKR & Co. Inc. operates in 16 countries across 5 continents and has offices in 21 major cities.
📊 Today, the company employs about 1 300 people across its global operations.
HISTORY OF KKR
- KKR & Co. Inc. conducts its operations across the world. It provides a global platform for sourcing transactions, raising capital and conducting capital markets activities.
- The company operates through four primary segments: Private Markets, Public Markets, Capital Markets and Principal Activities.
- The Public Markets segment operates and reports its combined credit and hedge-funds businesses.
- The Capital Markets segment comprises the company’s global capital markets business, whilst the Principal Activities segment oversees the company’s assets and deploys capital.
- KKR & Co. Inc.’s main objective is to generate attractive investment returns for shareholders who purchase company shares.
- It drives growth by following a patient and disciplined investment approach, employing world-class people and creating value through its KKR portfolio companies.
VISION & VALUES OF KKR
- KKR’s founders established a company culture based on their lifelong friendship.
- The company is passionate about maintaining a shared sense of ownership with its employees and partners.
- This culture vision is reflected by the values the company lives by.
- These values include teamwork, integrity, accountability, innovation, diversity and excellence. By staying true to its business philosophy the company enables growth and provides value for shareholders who purchase shares.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF KKR
- KKR & Co. Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the stock symbol KKR.
- For the second fiscal quarter 2019, the company reported net income attributable to common stockholders of USS 514.4 million and USS 1.214.4 million respectively, for the quarter and six months ended June 30, 2019.
- Distributable earning per adjusted share was US$ 641 million.
- This sound financial performance affords shareholders the confidence to buy or sell company shares in the expectation of sound dividends and returns.