KOMATSU (TYO: 6301) Shares
📊 Komatsu Ltd. (TYO 6301) is a Japanese multinational corporation that manufactures construction, mining, forestry, military and industrial equipment. Its headquarters are in Minato, Tokyo.
📊 Komatsu Ltd. was named after the city of Komatsu, Ishikawa Prefecture, where the company was founded as Komatsu Iron Works by Takeuchi Mining Industry in 1884 to make industrial tools. It eventually became large enough to sell to the public and was spun off as Komatsu Ltd. in 1921. In August 1951 the corporate headquarters were moved to Tokyo.
📊 Komatsu Ltd. is the second largest manufacturer of construction equipment and mining equipment in the world after Caterpillar and in Japan and China has a larger share than Caterpillar.
📊 Komatsu Ltd. operates on a global scale and consists of about 258 other companies (215 consolidated subsidiaries and 42 companies accounted for by the equity method).
OVERVIEW OF KOMATSU
Komatsu Ltd. has almost 62 000 full time employees worldwide and manufactures and sells construction, mining, and utility equipment globally through three segments: Construction, Mining, and Utility Equipment; Retail Finance; and Industrial Machinery and Others.
- Company products include construction and mining equipment, hydraulic excavators, wheel loaders, bulldozers, dump trucks, forklift trucks, forestry equipment, recycling equipment, tunnelling machines, diesel engines, and iron and steel castings products.
Komatsu Ltd. is also known for its contribution to tools like sheet-metal machines, press brakes, shears, laser cutting and fine plasma cutting machines, grinding machines and wire saws, defense-related equipment.
VISION & VALUES OF KOMATSU
Komatsu Ltd. strives to maximise its corporate value through the pursuit of quality and reliability. In order to gain trust, Komatsu Ltd. recognises its corporate social responsibility and principles and strive to always think about the needs of customers and to provide products, services and systems that are safe, environmentally conscious and innovative.
- Komatsu Ltd. always pursues innovation of technology and management, contributing to the welfare of local communities and be a good corporate citizen; and providing employees with opportunities for development and achievement, while promoting their health and safety.
- Komatsu Ltd. commits to its value chain to ensure it reaches its goals, meet current and future needs of customers and maximises returns, income growth and capital appreciation for shareholders who purchase shares with them.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF KOMATSU
Komatsu Ltd.’s shares trade on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TYO) with stock code TYO 6301 and ISIN Number JP3304200003 listed in the Business Sector: Machinery Manufacturing; Automobile; Capital Goods.
- Highlights of Komatsu Ltd.’s recent performance includes Q4 2019 revenue of 613,957.00 million JPY, net income of 45,206.00 million JPY and profit margin of 7.36%. Total assets were 3,729.23 billion JPY, total liabilities 1,838.45 billion JPY and debt to assets 29.42%. Financial year 2019 showed revenue of 2,725.24 billion JPY, net income of 256.49 billion JPY and profit margin of 9.41%. Market Cap as at November 2019 was 23.75 billion USD and 2610.00 billion JPY.
- Due to Komatsu Ltd.’s continued performance on this market shareholders can buy or sell shares with confidence and expect sound dividends and returns during 2020 and in future.
LATEST NEWS KOMATSU
Buy KOMATSU stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase KOMATSU Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy KOMATSU Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN KOMATSU STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE KOMATSU STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of KOMATSU stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy KOMATSU stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?