KORN FERRY (KFY) Stocks
ABOUT KORN FERRY
📊 Korn Ferry (formerly Korn/Ferry International), a talent management solutions company, was founded in 1969 and has its headquarters in Los Angeles, California in the United States.
📊 The company is an organizational advisory firm that offers talent management solutions such as executive search on a retained basis, recruitment of non-executive professionals, recruitment process outsourcing and leadership- and talent consulting services.
📊 The company was established by Lester Korn and Richard Ferry, who met in 1962 when they were both employed at Peat, Marwick, Mitchell, a Los-Angeles accounting firm.
📊 The company went public in 1972 and opened several international offices, such as Korn Ferry International Japan in 1973, and Korn Ferry International Singapore in 1975, as well as offices in Malaysia and Hong Kong. Some of the company’s acquisitions include Mexico City firm Hazzard & Associados, U.K. firm John Stork and Australian-based Guy Pease Associates.
📊 By 2001, the company operated 106 offices in 52 countries.
📊 Today, the company employs approximately 7 500 people across its global operations.
HISTORY OF KORN FERRY
- Korn Ferry conducts its operations through three primary segments: Executive Search, Hay Group and Futurestep. The company offers executive search services to fill executive-level positions such as board directors, chief financial officers, chief executive officers, chief information officers and chief operating officers, to name but a few.
- It serves clients in the industrial, financial services, life sciences/healthcare, consumer technology and educational markets.
- Executive Search focuses on the recruiting of board directors and C-level positions.
- The Hay Group segment handles ongoing assessment, compensation and development of senior executives and management teams. Futurestep offers a range of talent acquisition solutions and services such as individual professional search and project recruitment.
- The company further provides organizational strategy, assessment, as well as succession and leadership development. It offers rewards and benefits to assist its clientele in recruitment.
- The company’s services portfolio also includes PRO, project recruitment and individual professional consulting and search services.
- Since inception, the company has conducted more than 69 million assessments.
- It places a suitable candidate every three minutes each day.
- The company officially changed its name from Korn/Ferry International to Korn Ferry in January 2019.
VISION & VALUES OF KORN FERRY
- Korn Ferry is passionate about assisting its corporate clientele to hire the right people in order to reach their objectives and bring their strategy to life.
- The company strives to be a global leader in the organizational consultancy industry.
- It conducts its operations through a business model based on core values such as knowledge, inclusion, honesty, integrity, performance, drive and accountability.
- The company’s clients and employees, as well as shareholders who purchase company shares, are assured of value and optimal service delivery.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF KORN FERRY
- Korn Ferry trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the stock symbol KFY. The company is an S&P 600 component.
- For the fourth fiscal quarter 2019, the company recorded quarter and annual fee revenue of US$ 490.8 million and US$ 1.926.0 million, respectively.
- Adjusted diluted earnings per share were $ 0.88, compared to $ 0.80 in the corresponding fiscal cycle 2018.
- Revenue for fiscal 2018 was US$ 1.819 billion.
- Shareholders who buy or sell company shares can therefore expect solid dividends and returns.