ABOUT MAS REAL ESTATE
📊 MAS Real Estate, Inc. (MAS REI) is a company that invests, develops and operates commercial property. The company’s property portfolio includes retail, office, and hotel, as well as logistic and industrial assets in the United States, Germany, Poland, Switzerland, Bulgaria and Romania.
📊 MAR REI has 54 income generating properties and 16 developments, extensions and land banks.
📊 Attacq, Sanlam Life insurance and Argosy Capital are major shareholders of MAS Real Estate, Inc.
You might also like: LIFE HEALTHCARE SHARES
HISTORY OF MAS REAL ESTATE
- MAS Real Estate is established in 2008. The company expands its portfolio through acquiring and developing hotels, offices and other properties throughout Europe. MAS REI starts trading on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange in 2009.
- In 2014 the company transfers to the main board of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
- An opportunity arises for new investment and financing markets with Prime Kapital, and the two companies become business partners.
- In 2018 the company merges / acquires the Retail Park and Convenience Centre in Braunschweig, Germany, as well as a shopping centre in Flensburg, Germany.
- In March 2019 MAS REI acquires nine shopping centres in Romania.
VISION & VALUES OF MAS REAL ESTATE
- MAS Real Estate is committed to providing its services with high standards, integrity and ethical values. One of its goals are to be the most distinguished real estate and development company in Europe. The interests of stakeholders are always kept in mind when conducting business. By focussing on distribution growth and sustainability,the company ensures that these goals are met.
- MAS REI’s strategy statement involves investing in real estate in Central and Eastern Europe, specifically the retail and residential markets. By redeploying capital investments in these areas and reinforcing its institutional capabilities, the company’s Central and Eastern Europe investments will soon show positive growth.
- The company’s vision is to make a sustainable, beneficial difference. By identifying opportunities to invest in communities, locally and nationally, MAS REI contributes with affordable housing and also teams up with non-profit organizations on a semi-permanent basis to support communities in need. Natural resources are used responsibly and efficiently. Environmentally friendly options and sustainable energy usage are always considered.
- MAS REI has been awarded numerous awards during the years, including the 2016 Scotland Herald Property Awards and the 2017 RICS Awards’ Grand Final Winner. The company is a 2017 Property Awards Finalist and a Scottish Property Awards Winner in 2017.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF MAS REAL ESTATE
- MAS Real Estate trades on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange under the JSE stock symbol MSP.
- Analysis data for this company’s six month period ending the 31st of December 2018, reports a rental income increased with 38 percent to €26,144,714. Revenue is €30,649,044. Net operating income is €22,612,153. MAR REI’s annual report for 2018 shows a 90 percent increase in net operating income.
- The MAS REI forecast predicts a good buy for potential investors as shares are of high value. Future developments and acquisitions will have a positive effect on the company’s share price.
You might also like: LIBERTY HOLDINGS SHARES
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy MAS REAL ESTATE Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN MAS REAL ESTATE STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE MAS REAL ESTATE STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of MAS REAL ESTATE stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy MAS REAL ESTATE stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : KUMBA IRON ORE SHARES