MONDI (MND) Shares
📊 Mondi, Ltd. is a fully integrated packaging and paper group. The company has an estimated 26 000 employees and more than 100 production sites in 33 countries, including South Africa, central Europe, North America, Asia, Latin America and Russia. Mondi operates through three sectors: Fibre Packaging, Consumer Packaging and Uncoated Fine Paper.
📊 The company’s portfolio includes managing forests, the developing and manufacturing of industrial and consumer solutions, paper and plastic films, just to name a few. More than 6 million tonnes of pulp and paper are produces annually. Mondi Ltd. shares are listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, as well as the London Stock Exchange. It is dual listed with Mondi Plc. shares.
📊 Mondi’s major shareholders include large companies like Investec Asset Management, Coronation Asset Management Public Investment Corporation, Black Rock, AXA SA, Standard Life Investments, as well as Norges Bank
You might also like: MMI SHARES
HISTORY OF MONDI
- In 1967, Anglo American builds the Merebank Mill in Durban, South Africa. The company soon grows and purchases numerous market leading companies in several other countries.
- The company is later named to Mondi.
- In 2007 the company breaks away from parent company, Anglo American, and lists on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange as Mondi Limited.
- In 2012 Mondi acquires Nordenia, which provides the opportunity to expand its consumer packaging business.
VISION & VALUES OF MONDI
- Mondi offers value to its shareholders. Reliable and dynamic solutions, as well as the best opportunities are always provided. Its strategy enables the company to identify risks associated with the degradation of ecosystems, scarcity in resources, growth of populations, as well as climate change. The company is committed to its sustainability contributions, which plays a vital role in its success.
- The company is 100 percent self-efficient with electricity. It has an impressive 14.5 percent reduction in total specific CO2e emissions against its 2014 baseline.
Mondi is listed on the FTSE4 Good Index Series since 2008, as well as the FTSE/JSE Responsible Investment Index Series since 2007. Mondi has won numerous awards for its sectors across the globe, including eight awards at the World Star Packaging Awards held in London on the 14th of December 2018.
- These awards are the Glass7Box in the Household category, Recyclable waste separation system in the Household category,Side Support in the Transit category, Packaging closing optimization in the Transit category,Pick Up Tray in the Point of Sale category, Pallet utilization support system in the Other category,Yoghurt tray with tear tape in the Food category, as well as the Barrier Pack Recyclable in the Packaging materials & components category.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF MONDI
- Mondi Ltd. trades on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange under the JSE stock symbol MND. Shares can be found in the materials sector under the Containers and Packaging Industry.
- Analysis data for Mondi’s 2018 financial statement reports revenues of EUR7,48 billion, an increase of 5 percent. Underlying EBITDA is EUR1,76 billion, a 19 percent increase. Profit before tax is EUR 1,105 million, a 25 percent increase. Underlying operating profit increased with 28 percent to EUR1,318 million. The company pays regular dividends to its shareholders.
- The 2019 forecast for the Mondi Ltd. shares predicts highly profitable returns and shares can be bought at a good price. The company’s shares have shown extensive growth in the past few years.
You might also like: MEDICLINIC SHARES
Buy MONDI stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase MONDI Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy MONDI Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN MONDI STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE MONDI STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of MONDI stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy MONDI stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : MASSMART SHARES