MultiBank Exchange Group Sign Up Bonus
MultiBank Exchange Group Sign up Bonus
A first time MultiBank Exchange Group sign up bonus of $5,000 with first time deposit is offered by MultiBank Exchange Group.
Traders who register a real account with MultiBank Exchange Group are eligible for the following first time sign up and deposit bonuses:
- Imperial bonus – bonus depends on the initial deposit and ranges from $40 to $5,000.
- 25% deposit or welcome bonus – bonus depends on the minimum deposit, to be considered eligible, traders will need to deposit at least $1,000 or more for a chance to get a bonus of up to $25,000
- 100% bonus – which is only available to new traders who register a real account, and who choose to use the Maximus Platform.
Traders need to acknowledge that there are strict terms and conditions pertaining to the bonuses and that some bonuses are classified as lossable whereas others do not expire in the trading account. None of these bonuses are withdrawable, only profit can be withdrawn.
Brokers often offer these broker bonuses to new traders in an effort to draw in more customers in addition to encouraging trading activities. Offering a deposit or welcome bonus is the best way in which to assure traders that they will receive some money back depending on the initial deposit made.
Various brokers also offer no deposit bonuses to traders in the same effort to draw in more customers and bonuses like this may aid not only the broker in acquiring new clients, but also traders who have strict budgetary restrictions.
MultiBank Exchange Group offers traders with a referral bonus when they refer friends and family members, and when the referral registers their real account and makes an initial deposit.
Depending on the initial deposit of the referral, the trader can receive between $100 to $400, and in addition, the referral will receive the same amount.
To qualify, the trader’s referral must meet the following criteria:
- Referral must register a real account; demo accounts are not considered with regards to this bonus.
- Minimum initial deposit of $1,000 must be made to the trading account.
- The referral must reach the required lots that have to be traded within three months of the initial deposit.
- The referral must be a new client with no prior data stored in the MultiBank Exchange Group client base.
Additional bonuses, promotions and rewards
MultiBank Exchange Group does not currently cater for trading bonuses and there are no current initiatives to reward loyal customers.
Trading bonuses serve the purpose of encouraging traders to increase their trading activity in addition to trading higher volumes to gain access to bonuses that offer some cashback.
Pros and Cons
|1. First time sign up bonus offered as a deposit or welcome bonus||1. No deposit bonus not offered|
|2. Referral bonus offered||2. Minimum deposits to qualify for bonuses are high|
|3. No trading bonus for loyal customers|
MultiBank Exchange Group offers a substantial amount of bonuses to new traders who register for a real account based on the initial deposit they make, although the required amount is significantly higher when compared to brokers who offer the same bonuses.
Despite this, the bonus amounts are more than generous in addition to the competitive trading conditions that MultiBank Exchange Group offers to traders.