NEC (TYO: 6701) Shares
📊 NEC Corporation is a Japanese multinational information technology and electronics company, headquartered in Minato, Tokyo. It provides IT and network solutions to business enterprises, communications services providers and government agencies. It employs over 109 000 people.
📊 The company started as Nippon electric Limited Partnership in 1898 founded by Kunihiko Iwadare and Takeshiro Maeda. It started with the production, sales and maintenance of telephones and switches.
📊 In 1980, Nippon created the first digital signal processor and NEC Semiconductors (UK) Ltd started in 1981. The company also introduced the 8-bit PC-8800 series personal computers in 1981 and rebranded its name to NEC Corporation in 1983.
📊 The company started to manufacture computers and related products in the United States in 1984. As of September 2019, NEC Corporation was the largest non-Chinese supplier of AI surveillance technology in the world.
OVERVIEW OF NEC
NEC Corporation provides information technology (IT) and network technologies. The company operates in four divisions. In the Public division, it provides system integration (system construction, consulting), support (maintenance), outsourcing, cloud services and system equipment for governmental agencies, local governments, public institutions, financial institutions and other organizations.
- The Enterprises division provides system integration (system construction and consulting), support (maintenance), outsourcing and cloud services to manufacturing, distribution, service and financial industries.
- In the Telecom Carrier division, it supplies network infrastructure, service and management and others for carriers.
- In the System Platform division, it provides products for business, ranging from terminals to network and computer equipment, software products and service platforms.
VISION & VALUES OF NEC
NEC Corporation’s vision is to be a leading global company leveraging the power of innovation. The company is committed to realizing a society that embodies the values of safety, security, efficiency and equality.
- Therefore it is focusing its efforts on solutions that leverage information and communications technologies (ICT) to create advanced social infrastructure. These solutions are known as NEC’s solutions for society.
- NEC Corporation commits to its value chain to ensure it reaches its set goals, meet current and future needs of customers and maximizes returns, income growth and capital appreciation for shareholders who purchase shares with it.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF NEC
NEC Corporation’s shares trade on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE/TYO) under the stock symbol TYO6701. Taisei Corporation lists in the Business Sector: Technology, Software and IT.
For the fiscal year ending March 31, 2019, the company reports consolidate revenue of 2 913.5 billion yen, an increase of 69.0 billion yen. Operating profit (loss) decreases by 5.4 billion to 58.5 billion yen.
- Net profit (loss) attributable to owners of the parent shows a profit of 40.2 billion yen, a decrease of 5.7 billion yen. Net cash inflows from operating activities were 64.2 billion yen, a decrease of 65.7 billion yen, mainly due to a decrease of income before taxes as well as an increase in trade and other receivables from increased revenue.
LATEST NEWS NEC
Buy NEC stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase NEC Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy NEC Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN NEC STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE NEC STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of NEC stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy NEC stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?