ABOUT NEPI ROCKCASTLE
📊 NEPI Rockcastle Plc. is a retail property development and investor group in Romania, Bulgaria, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Croatia, Serbia and Czech Republic. NEPI Rockcastle acquires, develops and manages retail assets. Its portfolio offers asset management, property development, investments, financial expertise and leasing.
📊 Nepi Rockcastle is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, as well as Euronext Amsterdam. Based on market capitalization, the company is listed as one of the top ten company’s in Continental Europe.
📊 NEPI Rockcastle is known for its corporate culture, ethics, sustainability and early risk management. The three largest shareholders in NEPI Rockcastle are the Fortress Income Fund, Resilient REIT Limited and the Government Employees Pension Fund.
You might also like: NEDBANK SHARES
HISTORY OF NEPI ROCKCASTLE
- NEPI Rockcastle’s history is a series of numerous acquisitions and merges. The company is formed when New Europe Property Investments (NEPI) merges with Rockcastle Global Estate to form NEPI Rockcastle.
- The newly formed company lists on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange and becomes the largest real estate group on the JSE.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF NEPI ROCKCASTLE
- NEPI Rockcastle trades on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange under the JSE stock symbol NRP. The company’s shares can be found in the property sector under Property Investment Industry.
- Analysis data for the company’s 2018 annual report shows an investment property value of €5.9 billion. Total EBITDA is €324,048 million. Cash flow from operating activities are €281,905 million. Cash flow from financing activities are €92,664 million. Cash and cash equivalents carried forward are €16 96,924 million. Profit for the year attributable to equity holders (excluding impairment of goodwill) is €221,855.
- The 2019 forecast for NEPI shares shows a good buy for potential investors as the share price is good and of high value.These shares are predicted to perform positively.
You might also like: NASPERS SHARES
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy NEPI ROCKCASTLE Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN NEPI ROCKCASTLE STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE NEPI ROCKCASTLE STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of NEPI ROCKCASTLE stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy NEPI ROCKCASTLE stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : MULTICHOICE SHARES