NETCARE (NTC) Shares
📊 Netcare Ltd. is an investment company that operates in the healthcare industry. The company’s portfolio includes Netcare Hospitals, Akeso Behavioral Health Group, Medicross and Netcare 911.
📊 Netcare has a range of complimentary business operations which include Pharmacy Services, Netcare Stork’s Nest Clinics, Netcare Education and Netcare Travel Clinics. The company has approximately 120 hospitals and more than 13,300 beds.
📊 Netcare has almost 29 900 employees. It invests in the latest medical technologies, provides highly recommended professional expertise and commits to its patients care.
You might also like: NEPI ROCKCASTLE PLC SHARES
HISTORY OF NETCARE
- In 1996 Netcare is established. The company is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange the same year. In 2001 the company expands to the United Kingdom.
- In 2006 the company purchases a controlling stake in the General Healthcare Group for theprice of £2.2 billion. The group is the largest private hospital group in the United Kingdom, with 50 hospitals. This expands Netcare’s portfolio considerably. Netcare now has 37 pharmacies, 120 hospitals with 510 operating theatres and approximately 11 000 beds.
- Several acquisitions take place during the years to build the successful company that it is today.
VISION & VALUES OF NETCARE
- Netcare values its customers, their dignity, its shareholders and community. The company serves with quality care and professional excellence, while looking for new opportunities to create value for its investors. The company conducts business in a sustainable manner to ensure the health and safety of the communities and environment from which they operate.
- The energy, water, emissions and waste that the company uses are monitored by a professional environmental sustainability team. Data is gathered from the company’s systems and buildings and the Sustainability Committee implements programs, policies and reports to keep usages in check. Water, waste and biodiversity are then managed by focusing on day-to-day operations.
- During the last couple of years, Netcare has completed 66 energy projects, are busy with another 58 energy projects and are investigating more than 250 possible developmental projects.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF NETCARE
- Netcare trades on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange under the JSE stock symbol NTC. The company’s shares can be found in the Healthcare Sector under Healthcare Equipment and Services Industry.
- Analysis data for the company’s 2018 annual report shows a Group EBITDA of R4 209 million, an increase of 5.9 percent. Cash generated from South Africa operations increased with 17.8 percent to R4 305 million. Dividends increased with 5.3 percent.
- The 2019 forecast for Netcare shares predicts positive earnings and shares can be bought at a good price.
You might also like: NEDBANK SHARES
Buy NETCARE stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase NETCARE Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy NETCARE Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN NETCARE STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE NETCARE STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of NETCARE stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy NETCARE stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : NASPERS SHARES