OneRoyal Demo Account
How to set up a Demo Account – Step by Step
To register for, and set up a OneRoyal demo account, traders can follow these steps:
- Navigate to the OneRoyal website and click on the ‘Try our demo account’ located under the ‘Register’ banner in the top right corner of the homepage.
- The trader will be redirected to a new page consisting of an online application where necessary fields such as First and Last name, email address, mobile number, account type, virtual deposit amount, currency, and leverage need to be completed.
- Once all the required fields have been completed, the trader can select that they are over 18 years of age and that the Terms and Conditions along with the Privacy and Cookies Policy has been read, before clicking on ‘Open Account’.
- The trader will receive an email on the address that they registered containing their login credentials along with a link to download the MetaTrader 4 trading platform.
- Once MetaTrader 4 has been downloaded and installed, the trader can use the credentials they received to log in and gain access to their OneRoyal demo account from the trading platform.
Trading can be a very intimidating task for beginners without prior knowledge, skill, or experience in trading and through the provision of demo accounts, brokers provide a comprehensive and risk free environment for beginner traders.
A demo account is often referred to as a practice account due to it providing traders with the ability and freedom to explore the broker’s offering without running the risk of incurring losses through the provision of virtual money with which to practice trading.
Beginner traders can use demo accounts to familiarize themselves with a live trading environment, where they can build up their trading skills by actively participating in trades and develop their own trading strategies.
Demo accounts are not merely intended only for beginners, but it provides more advanced traders the opportunity to explore what OneRoyal has to offer.
OneRoyal Demo Account Features
The OneRoyal demo account features will depend on the trading platform that the trader uses, in this case MetaTrader 4, in conjunction with the demo account.
In other words, the demo account features can be accessed through the trading platform and will depend on OneRoyal’ offering with regards to asset classes, financial instruments, spreads, leverage, and so on.
Pros and Cons
|1. Demo account sign up fully digital||1. None noted|
|2. Sign up is quick and hassle-free|
|3. Metatrader 4 is a reliable, user-friendly trading platform|
What is the difference between a demo and live trading account?
A demo account provides the trader with a practice account that can be used to practice trading in a risk free environment.
Demo accounts are often suited for beginners who need to build up experience with trading as well as advanced traders who would like to test their trading strategies and explore the offering of a broker before registering a live account.
Does OneRoyal offer a demo account?
Can I convert my demo account to a live trading account with OneRoyal?
By applying for a live trading account in completing the online application on the OneRoyal website.
Which live trading accounts does OneRoyal offer?
- Zero Classic Account – minimum deposit of $50, spreads from 1.4 pips and zero commissions.
- Zero Premium Account – minimum deposit of $20,000, spreads from 1 pips and zero commissions.
- VIP Premium Account – minimum deposit of $100,000 and more, spreads from 0.6 pips and zero commissions.
- Core Classic Account – minimum deposit of $50, spreads from 0.0 pips and commissions of $7 charged on trades.
- Core Premium Account – minimum deposit of $20,000, spreads from 0.0 pips and commissions of $5 charged on trades.
- Core VIP Account – minimum deposit of $100,000 and more, spreads from 0.0 pips and commissions of $3.5 charged on trades.
What are the available deposit currencies for a live trading account?
- CAD, and more