PAGEGROUP (PAGE) Shares
📊 PageGroup is a UK-based recruitment company with a history dating back to 1976, when it was first formed by Michael Page and Bill McGregor, with the purpose of placing accountants into permanent positions.
📊 The company began to expand rapidly, with offices opened in Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Leeds, and Bristol by 1979. The company commenced its international expansion with the opening of its Australia office in 1985, and in France in 1986.
📊 Michael Page International was first listed on the Unlisted Securities Market in 1983, and was later rebranded as PageGroup in 2012, commencing its operations through three key brands: Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel, and supported by supplementary brands throughout its international locations.
📊 Today the company is headquartered Weybridge, Surrey, operating a service portfolio of permanent, contract and temporary recruitment for clerical professionals, qualified professionals and executives across various disciplines.
OVERVIEW OF PAGEGROUP
- PageGroup employs over 7,500 people in 36 countries, with four core PageGroup brands made up of specialized recruitment teams that operate across 25 disciplines, ranging from actuarial to technology.
- These brands consist of Page Executive, which is the Group’s executive search division; the Michael Page team, which specializes in the recruitment of temporary, contract and permanent roles typically at second and third job level upwards; the Page Personnel division, which is a recruitment partner for businesses requiring clerical support; and Page Outsourcing, which offers a recruitment outsourcing solution to help grow client businesses.
- The Group has wide geographical operations encompassing North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
- The Group’s strategy is to expand and diversify the business by industry sectors, professional disciplines, geography and level of focus.
- The Group pursues this strategy entirely through the organic growth of existing and new teams, offices, disciplines and countries with a consistent team and meritocratic culture.
VISION & VALUES OF PAGEGROUP
- PageGroup pursues values of diversity and inclusion in order to promote equal opportunity in the workplace.
- The Group believes the promotion of this policy creates a diverse team offering different perspectives and insight to its business, generating creativity, problem-solving and sustainability that wouldn’t otherwise be possible. In 2018 Michael Page Japan was awarded ‘The Diversity & Inclusion Champion’, as well as the 2019 Top Employer Europe certification in eight European countries.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF PAGEGROUP
PageGroup currently trades on the Financial Times Stock Exchange (FTSE), where investors can buy shares under the stock symbol –PAGE.
Data from the Group’s 2019 interim financial analysis shows interim dividends of 4.30p per share or £ 13.9 million, which is an increase of 4.9% on 2018. Together with the £ 29 million 2018 final dividend paid in June, this represents a total of £ 83.9 million returned to shareholders in 2019.
Gross profit increased by 9.5% in constant currencies, and operating profit increased by 11.4% in constant currencies.
This represented a record first half of the year for the Group, providing a strong share price and a solid buy-in for investors who choose to purchase shares in PageGroup today.
Buy PAGEGROUP stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase PAGEGROUP Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy PAGEGROUP Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN PAGEGROUP STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE PAGEGROUP STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of PAGEGROUP stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy PAGEGROUP stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?