PANORAMIC RESOURCES (PAN) Shares
ABOUT PANORAMIC RESOURCES
📊 Panoramic Resources Limited is a mining company. Its portfolio includes the development of nickel, copper and cobalt sulphide.
📊 Its assets include the Savannah Nickel, Lanfranchi Nickel, Panton, Thunder Bay North projects.
📊 The company has additional projects that includes 51 percent majority interest in Horizon Gold Limited through which it has an indirect investment in the Gum Creek Gold Project in the Wiluna area in Western Australia.
📊 Panoramic Resources Limited is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia.
OVERVIEW OF PANORAMIC RESOURCES
Panoramic Resources is founded in 2001 and lists on the Australian Securities Exchange.
In 2002 it completes its bankable feasibility study for the Savannah Project. A year later it secures a $ 52 million project debt facility and signs an off-take agreement with Jinchuan and Sino Mining. The company finalises the purchase of the Lanfranchi Nickel Project in 2004 and the same year the open pit mining operations at the Savannah Projects starts.
In 2005 the first ore is delivered to BHP Billiton Nickel West from the Lanfranchi Project.
In 2006 the company raises an equity of $ 20 million for a price of $ 1.25 per share. The Deacon mineralisation is discovered the same year.
In 2007 the Maiden Project pays dividends of 12 cents per share. The company’s production exceeds 13,200 tonnes of contained nickel. It becomes a member of the ASX/S&P 200 Index, also in 2007.
In 2008 the company is renamed Panoramic Resources Limited. During the next few years the company experience record productions of contained nickel.
In 2011 Panoramic Resources Limited buys the Gidgee Gold Project. The company and Drake Resources enters three new joint ventures in Norway.
The company expands even further in 2012 when it buys MT Henry and the Wilsons Orebody.
VISION & VALUES OF PANORAMIC RESOURCES
- Panoramic Resources Limited’s vision is to create new opportunities in the exploration and production operations.
- It aims to be a diversified mining company and be a member of the ASX/S&P 100 Index. It is committed to the development of existing and new resources, to add more projects to its portfolio and to generate superior earnings for its shareholders.
- The company values its employees and ensures all projects are operated in a safe and healthy manner.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF PANORAMIC RESOURCES
- Panoramic Resources Limited trades on the Australian Securities Exchange under the ASX stock symbol PAN.
- Data analysis for the company’s annual results for the year ending 30 June 2019 reports a revenue of $ 25,112 million. Cost of sales of goods are $ 29,803 million.
- Gross loss is $ 4,691 million. Other income is $ 2,773 million. Profit for the year is $ 9,229 million. Basic and diluted earnings are both 36 cents per share.
- Cash and cash equivalents are $ 12,733 million. Total current assets are $ 49,821 million. Total assets are $ 226,909 million. Total equity is $ 116,122 million.
Buy PANORAMIC RESOURCES stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase PANORAMIC RESOURCES Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy PANORAMIC RESOURCES Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN PANORAMIC RESOURCES STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE PANORAMIC RESOURCES STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of PANORAMIC RESOURCES stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy PANORAMIC RESOURCES stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?