PENTAIR PLC (PNR) Stocks
ABOUT PENTAIR PLC
📊 Pentair plc (PNR), a diversified industrial manufacturing company, was incorporated on November 28, 2013 and has its main U.S. office in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The company focuses on the delivery of smart, sustainable water solutions to homes, businesses and industries worldwide.
📊 The company was founded in 1966 as Pentair Industries, Inc. Its name is derived from the word “penta”, a Greek word that alludes to the company’s five founders. Pentair plc is incorporated in Ireland and has tax residency in the United States. The company was originally founded in the U.S. It derives most of its revenue from the U.S. and Canada.
📊 PNR was reorganised in 2014 when it shifted its corporate domicile from Switzerland to Ireland.
📊 PNR’s industry-leading portfolio of water solutions afford people, businesses and industries access to clean and safe water. It enables its clientele to reduce their water consumption as well as recover and reuse it.
📊 The company continuously strives to manage the world’s water in the best way possible. It operates from approximately 130 locations in 34 countries. Today, Pentair plc employs more than 10 000 people worldwide.
You might also like: SL GREEN REALTY STOCKS
HISTORY OF PENTAIR PLC
- Pentair plc conducts its operations through two primary segments: Water Quality Systems and Flow and Filtration Solutions. Water Quality Systems is engaged in the design, manufacturing, marketing and servicing of water system productions and solutions that address filtration and fluid-management challenges in food and beverage, water, swimming pools and aquaculture applications. Its product portfolio comprises a range of recreational water treatment equipment such as energy-efficient pumps, point-of-entry/point-of-use filtration for residential and commercial applications.
- These include food service, valves, ultra violet (UV) sanitization and automation controls. Brands in this segment include Pentair Aquatic Eco-Systems, Everpure, Sta-Rite, Kreepy Krauly and Shurflo.
- The Flow and Filtration Solutions segment manages the complete water, water treatment and wastewater system – from filtration, water supply and desalination to water disposal, process and control. This segment is responsible for the design, manufacturing and marketing of solutions for the filtration, separation, flow and fluid-management challenges in agriculture, food and beverage processing, water supply and disposal in a range of industrial applications.
- Products in this segment include light-duty diaphragm pumps and pressure boosters, solid-handling and high-flow turbine pumps, as well as oil and gas separation, filtration, membrane technology, energy recovery and quality control as well as instrumentation.
- Brands include Aurora, Codeline, Berkeley, Fiarbanks-Nijhuis, Haffmans, Hypro, Sta-Rite, Sudmo and X-Flow.
VISION & VALUES OF PENTAIR PLC
- Pentair plc is passionate about empowering its customers to make the most of life’s essential resource – water. The company strives to be a world leader in water-treatment practices through empowering its employees, delivering excellent value for customers and implementing cutting-edge technology.
- It always puts people first and adheres to core values such as an innovative spirit, respect, acting with integrity and being adaptable to change and the challenges of an ever-changing environment.
- Pentair plc is fully committed to creating solid relationships with its employees, partners and shareholders who purchase company shares.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF PENTAIR PLC
- Pentair plc trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the stock symbol “PNR”.
- The company is an S&P 500 component. For the quarter ending June 30, 2019, the company recorded revenue of US$0,800 billion, a 2.42% increase year-over-year. Its revenue for the twelve months ending June 30, 2019 was US$2.940 billion, a 21.43% increase year-over-year.
- This solid performance affords shareholders the confidence to buy or sell company shares in the expectation of lucrative dividends and returns.
You might also like: SKYWORKS SOLUTIONS STOCKS
LATEST NEWS PENTAIR PLC
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy PENTAIR PLC Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN PENTAIR PLC STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE PENTAIR PLC STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of PENTAIR PLC stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy PENTAIR PLC stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : SEALED AIR STOCKS