📊 Renergen Limited is an investment holding company. Its portfolio includes alternative and renewable energy operations in South Africa as well as sub-Saharan Africa.
📊 The company specializes in the exploration, development and marketing of compressed natural gas, liquefied helium and natural gas.
📊 Renergen Limited is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.
OVERVIEW OF RENERGEN
In September 2014 Renergen is established. A few months later the company is listed on the AltX Exchange of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange as a first primary listed SPAC.
In November 2015 the company buys Tetra4 and Côte d’Ivoire hydroelectric shares from Windfall. In May 2016 Tetra4 starts production and supplies Megabus with compressed natural gas. The same month the company also buys controlling interest in Mega Power Renewables.
The company starts construction of its initial compression Tetra4 facilities. In October 2016 the company’s revenues has increased with 24 percent in net reserve volumes.
In March 2017 FEED for the gas reticulation pipeline is commenced. A month later the company completes and submits its Environmental Impact Assessment for the helium facility related to its gas pipeline network.
It receives a positive environmental authorisation a few months later. Mega Power Renewables are purchased from the company early 2018.
In March it reports an increase of 27 percent in reserve volumes. In June 2019 the company lists on the Australian Securities Exchange.
VISION & VALUES OF RENERGEN
- Renergen Limited operates sustainably regarding the environment and protects its natural resources. As a helium and natural gas producer, the company realizes the importance of power generation and the supply of energy while its environmental footprint is being managed.
- The company ensures that all its contractors and suppliers adhere to its business guiding principles. By ensuring compliance, it believes that the extraction of gas can be environmentally friendly and sustainable, operating in harmony with farming communities and industrial operations in the area in which it operates.
- The company conducts our business ethically and in a socially responsible manner while protecting the communities and environment in which it operates.
- The company contributes to its communities and encourages education, entrepreneurship and diversity.
- The company offers its customers quality products and services at an affordable price and creates high earnings for shareholders.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF RENERGEN
- Reckon Limited trades on the Australian Securities Exchange under the ASX stock symbol RKN. Potential investors can buy shares today at an affordable price.
- Data analysis for the company’s six months ending 30 June 2019 reports a revenue of $ 39.2 million. Cloud subscription is $ 7.8 million and desktop subscriptions are $ 15.4 million. Loan income is 0.4 million. Overheads are $ 22.1 million and EBITDA is $ 17.1 million.
- Net profit after tax is $ 5.3 million. An operating cash flow is $ 15.3 million and development spend is $ 7.9 million.
- Debt repaid is $ 7.5 million. Lease payments are $ 0.9 million.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy RENERGEN Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN RENERGEN STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE RENERGEN STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of RENERGEN stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy RENERGEN stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?