RENESAS ELECTRONICS (TYO: 6723) Shares
ABOUT RENESAS ELECTRONICS
📊 Renesas Electronics Corporation is a Japanese semiconductor manufacturer headquartered in Tokyo.
📊 The company has a history dating back to 2010, when it was established through the integration of NEC Electronics Corporation and Renesas Technology Corporation.
📊 The merger transformed Renesas Electronics Corporation into the fourth largest semiconductor company.
📊 In 2019 the company completed the acquisition of IDT for $ 6.7 billion, greatly enhancing its portfolio.
OVERVIEW OF RENESAS ELECTRONICS
Today, Renesas Electronics Corporation delivers trusted embedded design innovation in complete semiconductor solutions that enable billions of connected, intelligent devices to enhance productivity.
- A global leader in micro-controllers, analog, power, and SoC products, the company provides comprehensive solutions for a broad range of automotive, industrial, home electronics, office automation, and information communication technology applications.
- The company’s market-proven micro-controller and system-on-chip products and technologies are combined with leading power management and precision analog capabilities.
- This enables the company to continually grow in key market segments such as automotive, industrial, cloud computing, healthcare, and the Internet of Things (IoT).
- The company adopted a “Reform Plan” in October 2013, with the two key themes of “growing revenue through the selection and concentration of businesses” and “improving profitability through structural reforms”.
- In continuing with this strategy, the company builds on the results gained by carrying out the Reform Plan, making strategic and continuous investments in focus domains with an aim to accelerate growth.
- The company aims to pursue organic growth through leveraging existing resources as well as in-organic growth through partnerships or acquisitions with other companies.
VISION & VALUES OF RENESAS ELECTRONICS
Renesas Electronics Corporation has a clear mission of driving progress towards a safer, healthier, greener and smarter world. To this end, the company works to develop a global culture that encourages open communication, collaboration and respect for diversity.
- The company seeks continuous improvement across all of its operations in order to deliver continued growth for its investors, and in order to deliver smarter solutions for its global customer base.
- The company realizes this mission by embedding endpoint intelligence in as many places as possible, shaping itself as an enabler of big ideas for every space, and in any application which a customer might require.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF RENESAS ELECTRONICS
Renesas Electronics Corporation trades on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TYO), where investors can buy shares under the stock code TYO6723.
Data from the company’s 2019 financial analysis shows consolidated revenue was 526.2 billion yen, gross profit was 227.9 billion yen, and operating profit was 61.5 billion yen.
- The company’s strong performance has allowed investors to buy or sell shares with confidence, providing sound dividends and a solid buy-in for those who choose to purchase shares in 2020 and in the future.
LATEST NEWS RENESAS ELECTRONICS
Buy RENESAS ELECTRONICS stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase RENESAS ELECTRONICS Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy RENESAS ELECTRONICS Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN RENESAS ELECTRONICS STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE RENESAS ELECTRONICS STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of RENESAS ELECTRONICS stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy RENESAS ELECTRONICS stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?