RESILIENT PROPERTY INCOME FUND (RES) Shares
ABOUT RESILIENT PROPERTY INCOME FUND
📊 Resilient Property Income Fund operates as a real estate investment trust. The company is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. Its portfolio includes the investment in regional retail centres, leases to national retailers and developing malls and extending malls. The company invests in listed offshore property assets. Resilient has more than 30 South African properties which include malls and shopping centres.
📊 A total value of R43 billion worth of properties and developments are located across South Africa in Mpumalanga, Gauteng, the North West, KwaZulu-Natal, Limpopo, the Northern Cape and the Eastern Cape, with several properties in Nigeria.
📊 Major shareholders in Resilient Property Income Fund are The Siyakha Education Trust with 9.37 percent, Public Investment Corporation SOC Limited with 9.8 percent, Fortress Real Estate Investment Trust Limited with 9.66 percent and Delsa Investment Proprietary Limited with 6.23 percent. Capital Property Fund, Des de Beer and GEPF Equity are also major investors.
📊 The company’s share price history dates back to 2002 when the company started trading on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange with a market capitalization of R360.7 million.
📊 Shares are listed in that year for only R5 per share. By 2016 the company’s profits had grown to R6.7 billion. Shareholders receive a 25 percent dividend growth. Several acquisitions take place to form the successful company that it is today.
📊 Resilient buys into international markets, expanding its portfolio significantly. The company spends R4 billion on developing malls in Nigeria through its subsidiary Resilient Africa and invests R926 million in Greenbay Properties.
You might also like: REMGRO HARES
VISION & VALUES OF RESILIENT PROPERTY INCOME FUND
- The company prides itself in doing business ethically. Customers and investors are of high value. Employees and the communities in which they operate also play an important role.
- Resilient Property Income Fund’s Social and Ethics Committee focuses on monitoring compliance with labor legislation’s and the company’s corporate social responsibilities as well as corporate citizenship.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF RESILIENT PROPERTY INCOME FUND
- Resilient Property Income Fund trades on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange under the JSE stock symbol RES. The company’s shares can be found in the Financial Sector under Real Estate.
- Analysis data for Resilient’s income statement for the six months ending December 31, 2018, reports a revenue of R 1 433 641 000 from direct property operations. Total equity attributable to equity holders is R 21 917 564 000.
- Cash and cash equivalents at the end of the period are R 660 584 000. Profit for the period is R 83 473 000. Resilient pays regular dividends to its shareholders.
- The company’s 2019 forecast predicts shares are a good buy for potential investors. The share price is currently climbing.
You might also like: REINET INVESTMENTS SCA SHARES
Buy RESILIENT PROPERTY INCOME FUND stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase RESILIENT PROPERTY INCOME FUND Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy RESILIENT PROPERTY INCOME FUND Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN RESILIENT PROPERTY INCOME FUND STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE RESILIENT PROPERTY INCOME FUND STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of RESILIENT PROPERTY INCOME FUND stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy RESILIENT PROPERTY INCOME FUND stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : REDEFINE PROPERTIES SHARES