SEALED AIR (SEE) Stocks
ABOUT SEALED AIR
📊 Sealed Air Corporation is a packaging solutions company used for institutional food, healthcare, commercial and environmental packaging challenges. With its Cryovac food packaging brand and Bubble Wrap, the company delivers high-value goods faster, safely and securely.
📊 Sealed Air Corporation also offers sanitation and hygiene solutions and industrial cleaning products and services.
📊 The Company’s operates through its Product Care and Corporate segment as well as its Food Care segment (which includes Medical Applications and New Ventures). Sealed Air Corporation has more than 29 industrial Package Design Centers across the world.
📊 Sealed Air Corporation is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. The company employs more than 15 500 people is its locations across 123 countries.
HISTORY OF SEALED AIR
- The company’s history dates back to 1960 when Sealer Air is founded by Marc Chavannes and Alfred Fielding. The same year the company has its initial public offering and shares are purchased for a combined price of $85 000.
- In the 1980’s the company buys Jiffy Packaging Corporation.
- During the 1990’s the company opens new plants in Germany and Spain. It buys several companies to expand its portfolio and is later renamed to Sealed Air Corporation. One of these acquisitions is Cryovac Packaging, which still plays a major role in the company today.
VISION & VALUES OF SEALED AIR
- Sealed Air is recognized for its environmental practices and efforts to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and reduce the risk of potential climate change. The company has been recognized by CDP, the only global environmental disclosure organization in the world.
- Sealed Air is a member of the WWF Climate Savers program. Sealed Air is a Climate Savers member due to its commitment to reduce greenhouse gases by 25 percent.
- The company teams up with organizations like Matthew: 25 Ministries in order to rescue, recycle, reuse and repurpose millions of pounds of extra products. Sealed Air has been recognized as a Green Giving Corporation which recognizes the responsible corporate environmental stewardship through the Green Giving program.
The company is also awarded a LEED Gold Certified Global Corporate Headquarters.
- Dow Chemical, Sealed Air and Pepsi-Cola Philippines Products, Inc. underwent a partnership to provide 300,000 liters of potable water to the hard-hit Visaya region. Sealed Air made 120,000 pouches and Pepsi provides purified water.
- Dow Chemical provided the polyethylene resins to create the pouches. Together these companies deliver clean water to nearly 15 000 families.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF SEALED AIR
- Sealed Air Corporation trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “SEE”.
- Data analysis for the company’s second quarter results for 2019 reports total assets of $5,216.5 million. Net sales are $1,161.0 million. Operating profit is $78.4 million and gross profit is $378.3 million. Cash and cash equivalents are $222.2 million.
- Dividends are $0.16 per common share. Potential investors can buy shares at a fair price.
LATEST NEWS SEALED AIR
Buy SEALED AIR stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase SEALED AIR Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy SEALED AIR Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN SEALED AIR STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE SEALED AIR STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of SEALED AIR stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy SEALED AIR stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?