ABOUT SIRIUS REAL ESTATE
📊 Sirius Real Estate, a real estate investment company that owns and operates business parks, industrial complexes and offices across Germany, was founded in 2007. The company started to trade on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) and London Stock Exchange in 2017. South African investors now have the opportunity to buy into a leading international real-estate company. Its market capitalization on the JSE is estimated at R9 billion.
📊 The company’s portfolio comprises of 46 properties across Germany valued at €823 million and includes approximately 1.4 million square metres of lettable space. Sirius Real Estate is the leading operator of business parks which offer flexible workspace to the German SME market.
📊 The company acquires individual business parks and integrate them into its network of sites under the Sirius brand. The business parks are a mixture of office, storage and production space.Whilst retaining the major core-anchor industrial tenants, many of these business parks are also reconfigured and upgraded to suit the needs of its clientele.
📊 The company’s asset management services are rendered by its wholly-owned subsidiary Sirius Facilities GmbH. Sirius Real Estate’s major shareholders are Kagiso Tiso Holdings, MMI Holdings and the NMT Group.
You might also like: SIBANYE GOLD SHARES
VISION & VALUES OF SIRIUS REAL ESTATE
- Sirius Real Estate’s operational strategy comprises the acquisition of business parks that offer value-add potential and lucrative yields. By investing and managing these assets, Sirius enhances their quality and investment potential. These transformations include re-configuring and upgrading existing and vacant space, and branding these sites to attract the right anchor tenants.
- Properties that the company targets include traditional industrial business parks and modern mixed-use business parks, as well as office buildings in secondary and tertiary locations in Germany’s major markets.
- Through organic and acquisitive growth, the company has managed to maintain its strong performance in the real estate market. This business strategy has also enabled it to recycle mature and non-core assets to free up capital. In 2017 the company was able to sell two major core assets at well above book value.
The value of the company’s property portfolio has almost doubled since 2012.
- This exceptional growth enabled the company to list on the London and Johannesburg stock exchanges. Sirius Real Estate has been performing excellently in all key financial data. This boost confidence among shareholders who can buy or sell company shares in the expectation of sound dividends and returns.
- The company’s financial future looks bright. It plans to invest a further €65 million in new assets in the short- to medium term. By pursuing acquisitive growth and recycling assets, the company has managed to continuously increase the value of its share price. Investing in Sirius is therefore an attractive proposition for potential investors.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF SIRIUS REAL ESTATE
- The company’s online charts indicate a steady rise of 27% in its share price since listing. In August 2017 its shares were valued at R 9.90 each. Analysts agree that this growth is set to continue, which bodes well for investors.
- The company’s strong growth path is set to continue for the foreseeable future, making Sirius Real Estate shares a lucrative investment.
You might also like: SHOPRITE SHARES
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy SIRIUS REAL ESTATE Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN SIRIUS REAL ESTATE STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE SIRIUS REAL ESTATE STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of SIRIUS REAL ESTATE stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy SIRIUS REAL ESTATE stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : SASOL SHARES