TABCORP HOLDINGS (TAH) Shares
ABOUT TABCORP HOLDINGS
📊 Tabcorp Holdings Limited is Australia’s leading diversified gambling entertainment group. It operates market-leading businesses and is the largest provider of lotteries, Keno, wagering and gaming products and services in the country.
📊 It was founded in 1994 in Melbourne with the privatisation of the Victorian Totalisator Agency Board – established in 1961 and legalising off-course totalisator betting.
📊 In 1964 the NSW TAB was created and in 1999 Tabcorp acquired Star City Holdings Limited and the following year Structured Data Systems Pty Ltd which developed wagering, Keno systems and animated games.
📊 In 2012 Tabcorp commenced operating Victoria’s new wagering and betting license and acquired ACT TAB. In 2015 Tabcorp acquired the gaming systems company Intecq. Tabcorp serves customers in Australia and in the United Kingdom.
OVERVIEW OF TABCORP HOLDINGS
- Tabcorp Holdings Limited is a world-class diversified gambling entertainment group and top 50 ASX company with more than 5 000 employees.
- They now operate the iconic brands Tatts, TAB, NSW Lotteries, Golden Casket, SA Lotteries, Keno, Sky Racing and Sky Sports Radio. They also deliver leading gaming services and products through MAX.
- These operations deliver hundreds of millions of dollars in returns to the community each year. The company is also the biggest financial contributor to Australian racing.
- Tabcorp Holdings Limited provides its services through three segments through a network of agencies, hotels and clubs and on-course totalisators at thoroughbred, harness and greyhound metropolitan and country race meetings and via the Internet, mobile devices, phone and pay television.
VISION & VALUES OF TABCORP HOLDINGS
- Tabcorp Holdings Limited’s vision is to stay the trusted gambling entertainment company.
- They take responsibility for the role they play in communities and share the benefits of their success with stakeholders. The company’s corporate responsibility framework is founded on the five pillars of community, workplace, governance, responsible entertainment and the environment.
- Tabcorp’s continued inclusion in the globally recognised Dow Jones Sustainability Indices and FTSE4 Good Index since 2001 demonstrates their long-term commitment to corporate responsibility.
- The Tabcorp Charitable Games aims to be one of the biggest funders of good causes in Australia. They raise funds for charities and sporting clubs by providing innovative fundraising products and technology solutions to raise more money and do better for their causes.
- Tabcorp Holdings Limited follows this sustainable value chain to ensure that current and future needs of customers are met and aims to maximise returns, income levels, growth and capital appreciation for shareholders who purchase shares with them.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF TABCORP HOLDINGS
- Tabcorp Holdings Limited’s shares trade on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) under the stock symbol TAH, listed in the Consumer Discretionary sector.
- Highlights of the company’s performance in 2019 include increased revenue of 8.7% and EBITDA of 7.6% (vs pro-forma pcp), an increased dividend of 22.0 cents per share, including final dividend of 11.0 cents per share, fully franked and an increase of 4.8% on pcp.
- Revenue was $ 5,482.20 million and net income $ 362.50 million.
- Due to Tabcorp Holdings Limited’s continued good performance on this market shareholders can buy or sell shares with confidence and expect sound dividends and returns in 2019 and further.
Buy TABCORP HOLDINGS stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase TABCORP HOLDINGS Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy TABCORP HOLDINGS Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN TABCORP HOLDINGS STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE TABCORP HOLDINGS STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of TABCORP HOLDINGS stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy TABCORP HOLDINGS stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?