TESLA (TSLA) Stocks
📊 Tesla, Inc. is an American automotive and energy company based in Palo Alto, California. The company manufactures electric cars and, through its SolarCity subsidiary, solar panels.
📊 Its main vehicle manufacturing plant is at the Tesla Factory in Fremont, California. Since 2019, Tesla sells Model S, Model X, and Model 3 cars. The company also sells Powerwall, Powerpack, and Megapack batteries, solar panels, solar roof tiles, and some related products. Today it employs about 45 000 people.
📊 Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning started Tesla Motors in 2003. Elon Musk, J.B. Straubel and Ian Wright joined Eberhard and Tarpenning early in the Series A funding. This was due to GM recalling its EV1 electric cars and destroying them.
📊 Tesla’s primary goal was to commercialize electric vehicles. It started with a premium sports car and then moved into mainstream vehicles, including sedans and affordable compacts.
📊 In 2017, the company changed its name to Tesla Inc. and in 2019, it got approval to start manufacturing in China.
OVERVIEW OF TESLA
- Tesla, Inc., designs, develops, manufactures and sells electric vehicles, as well as energy storage systems. It installs, operates and maintains solar and energy storage products. It operates through two segments: Automotive, and Energy generation and storage.
- The automotive segment includes the design, development, manufacturing, and sales of electric vehicles.
- The energy generation and storage segment includes the design, manufacture, installation, and sale or lease of stationary energy storage products and solar energy systems, or sale of electricity generated by its solar energy systems.
- The company produces and distributes two fully electric vehicles, the Model S sedan and the Model X sport utility vehicle (SUV). It also offers Model 3, a sedan designed for the mass market. It develops energy storage products for use in homes, commercial facilities and utility sites.
VISION & VALUES OF TESLA
- Tesla, Inc.’s mission and vision statements reflect the nature of its prominent all-electric automobile manufacturing and related businesses. Continued growth shows that the market is responding to the organization’s automotive and energy storage products.
- With a strong brand image and increasing popularity, the company succeeds in the global electric automobile market.
- Tesla’s mission statement is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. It addresses market opportunities for renewable energy and recognizes the relevance of the company’s batteries and related energy storage products in markets, in addition to the electric vehicle market.
- Shareholders who purchase company shares can rest assured of superior value.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF TESLA
- Tesla Inc. trades on NASDAQ and lists under the stock symbol TSLA. The company forms part of the NASDAQ 100.
- Tesla has been reporting net losses for many years. In the third quarter of 2019, it surprised analysts, who had been anticipating a quarterly loss of approximately 40 cents per share, with adjusted earnings of US$ 1.61 per share.
- GAAP Automotive gross margin improved by 393bp to 22.8%. Quarter end cash and cash equivalents increased to $ 5.3B, driven by positive free cash flow of $ 371M. Energy storage deployment reached an all-time high of 477 MWh in Q3.
- Tesla’s Q4 revenues were $ 7.2 billion, up from $ 6.8 billion in the third quarter. Its Q4 operating cash flow improved to $ 910 million.
LATEST NEWS TESLA
Buy TESLA stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase TESLA Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy TESLA Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN TESLA STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE TESLA STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of TESLA stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy TESLA stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?