UCO BANK (BOM: 532505) Shares
ABOUT UCO BANK
📊 UCO Bank (BOM: 532505), formerly United Commercial Bank, a leading government-owned Indian commercial bank, was founded in 1943 in Kolkata. In 2014, the banked ranked #1860 on the Forbes Global 2000 list. The Brand Trust Report 2014 also ranked UCO 294th among India’s most trusted brands.
📊 United Commercial Bank Limited was established with issued capital of ₹2 crores and a paid-up capital of ₹1 crore. Soon after World War ll, the bank expanded internationally. The Indian Government nationalized the bank in 1969, and it continued its overseas operations.
📊 The bank’s name was changed to UCO Bank via an act of parliament in 1985. The bank now operates 3 078 branches and 2 564 ATMs in India, and is still growing its local market. It also has a significant footprint in other international markets. Its most important international financial centres are Singapore and Hong Kong.
📊 Today, the bank employs more than 25 000 people across its operations.
OVERVIEW OF UCO BANK
UCO Bank is a commercial bank that operates through four primary segments: Treasury, Corporate/Wholesale Banking, Retail Banking and Other Banking Operations. Its services include personal banking, corporate banking, international banking and rural banking services.
- Its personal banking portfolio comprises deposits, as well as loans/advances and debit cards. Corporate banking offerings include loans/advances, value-added services, deposits, and micro- and small enterprises (MSME). International banking services focus on foreign currency loans and remittances, whilst rural banking comprises agriculture credit, financial inclusion and MSME.
- The bank further offers related services such as government business, policies and an equated monthly instalment (EMI) calculator. It operates via a network of 10 circle offices situated in more than 50 zones.
VISION & VALUES OF UCO BANK
UCO Bank strives to emerge as the most trusted and admired financial institution globally. It works ceaselessly to achieve sustained growth of business and profitability, to the benefit of its investors who purchase company shares.
- It takes its socio-economic obligations seriously and strives for excellence in customer service. The bank further adapts to the challenges of the ever-changing financial environment.
- Its years of service are deeply rooted in values such as excellence, commitment, integrity and trust.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF UCO BANK
UCO Bank trades on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). Its shares are listed under the stock symbol BOM: 532505. It is listed in the business sector: Banking, Financial Services. It is also listed on the National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) under the UCOBANK code.
- Its solid performance is evident in its financials. For example, for the quarter ended September 30, 2019, it increased its operating profit to ₹ 1,207.04 crores from ₹ 506.10 crore in the previous fiscal cycle. Its net interest income also rose to ₹ 1,266.20 crores, from ₹ 964.58 crores in the previous cycle. It registered total deposits of ₹ 189,584.91 crores for this period.
- Shareholders can therefore buy or sell company shares in the expectation of solid dividends and returns.
LATEST NEWS UCO BANK
Buy UCO BANK stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase UCO BANK Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy UCO BANK Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN UCO BANK STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE UCO BANK STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of UCO BANK stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy UCO BANK stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?